Brussels Terror Attacks: Islamist Jihadist Terrorists Strike Again

502 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

Well you know it's very sad someone died.  It happens.  People are people, carry unfortunate grudges and sometimes behave badly. 

He was an Ahmadi.   So persecuted by both Sunni and Shia the world over. 

@Eupathic Impulse...Though I disagree with you often...I have appreciated your perspective.  That said, there is a coldness in your response to this man's murder that frankly is disturbing to me.  From what I am understanding, another Muslim traveled 200Km to murder him, because he believed in a different branch of the Muslim faith (Ahmadi) that allows for acceptance of other faith branches.  And had reached out during the Christian Easter Holidays to wish those of another faith good tidings.  

Now we have many women and children killed in Lahore...targeted because they were Christians...with many Muslim killed too.  

I WILL NEVER accept that it is o.k. to kill someone because they think differently than you, or believe differently.   THIS is why people don't want this insane behavior and medieval thinking imported into the West with immigrants/migrants.  And you appear to think it is just the price we pay for doing the "right thing".  THIS is the FUNDAMENTAL rock upon which the West stands...the right to disagree...but it does not end in blooodshed!!!

I don't give a rats ass about what drives this insanity.    It is so wrong, and I hope the fucker who murdered a man, who I would totally enjoy as a neighbor, rots in jail for a long time...though knowing the European justice system, he will be out in several years, as keeping him longer would be an "abuse".  

26 minutes ago, gemini said:

@Eupathic Impulse...Though I disagree with you often...I have appreciated your perspective.  That said, there is a coldness in your response to this man's murder that frankly is disturbing to me. 

I don't think EI is being cold.

He's almost impossible to provoke, and very intellectual in his responses. That doesn't mean he isn't passionate about the discussion, or doesn't care about what is going on.

For the better or worse, he calmly states his - often controversial - point of view, and puts out simple facts.

@ Metall-   E.I compared the murder of this man to "unfortunate grudges".  I totally agree he cares about what is going on...but in his total belief for allowing migrants at all costs, or his open borders ideas, he is minimizing the importance of Western principles and Democracy.  And that this kind of result is just an unfortunate result of Muslim rivalries.  

I have no desire to "provoke" E.I.  I find his perspective interesting.  

A man is dead, because he dared to FB ideas of tolerance. That is HIGHLY worrying to me as someone who belives in Free Speech.

The poor guy was murdered not because he wanted to live peacefully & that easter wishing message but because he claimed to be a Prophet of Islam, and 2nd Promised Jesus. That probably provoked a nutthead. :(

I have heard his tapes & youtube videos, I think he was suffering from some mental illness.

I have not heard this...but do we typically MURDER people who claim to be Jesus...or Mohammad...or whoever?  We call them crazy.  

I do not find that an excuse for murdering the man!  

I agree with you entirely, gemini, and it's just as dangerous an excuse. I bet the killer will find a few per cent of Muslims who will claim it's a justified murder. 

I was merely pointing out what I heard of read. Not giving excuses. 

I do not believe that him or any one needs to be murderd based on their believes. Religion is and must be someone's personal matter. I believe in Quran and it strictly points that out to me. 

My religion does not make me judge jury or executinist. I am sorry if my post implied that.

I wasn´t judging you, best4fotten! Your post seemed factual to me and nothing sinister!

18 minutes ago, best4gotten said:

Religion is and must be someone's personal matter. I believe in Quran and it strictly points that out to me. 

This is a huge contradiction, can you not see that?

11 minutes ago, Perfect Poise said:

This is a huge contradiction, can you not see that?

:D How dare you...   Lets fight over it.

The Glasgow victim was stabbed 30 times. That's pure, sick hate. I'd expect some outrage over that.

gemini is absolutely correct that we do not want that sort of sectarian violence, or any other here. Just shrugging one's shoulders and saying "shit happens" isn't the answer- confronting and actually solving the problem is. Prevent this hate-filled scum from immigrating to Europe and take steps to fight it amongst those already here.

EDIT: And if that isn't bad enough, a Christian Easter celebration in Pakistan was attacked by a suicide bomber.

@Conquistador I do not think they distinguish between Muslim or Christians. After Pakistan military operation they are not able to attack security forces so they tend to attack soft target whereever possible.

These are the same people who killed 148 Army school children in Peshawar. Just because their fathers are fighting aginst terriorism.

I wish people in 1980s i.e. during Afghan- Soviet war were as determined to fight sectarianism and religious haterd as you are, we would not have seen these incidents today. Believe me or not, these attacks & the poor guys murder above are directly related to the policy we collectively supported at that time. :(

Sad thing is we haven't learned any lesson, look at the Syria ISIS situation today, world leaders are more worried about who gets what than fighting the evil itself.

Oh, the Pakistani Taliban will kill anyone they don't like, that's for sure; however, I have a hard time believing that the Easter gathering wasn't targeted because it was Christians (2% of Pakistan's population and constantly living in a parlous situation).

Speaking of the Afghan-Soviet conflict, weren't the Soviet troops disproportionately Muslims from Uzbekistan and other parts of Central Asia?

31 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

Oh, the Pakistani Taliban will kill anyone they don't like, that's for sure; however, I have a hard time believing that the Easter gathering wasn't targeted because it was Christians (2% of Pakistan's population and constantly living in a parlous situation).

Both correct, but what I am trying to point out here is that even if this was a Muslim gathering, the fucker who triggered the button would have done the same. 

Not just Christians even other minorties do not enjoy any rights in Pakistan. The reason goes back to my earlier claim... 

31 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

@weren't the Soviet troops disproportionately Muslims..

Ohh that was a ping pong war I would say, much like what is happening right now within Syria. Each group having its own secret agenda to fulfill once the dust settles.

By calling it reason for sectarianism & religious hatered in Pakistan I meant the way we dealt with it. Making countless militant groups & importing Wahabi philosophy. Which by time became so powerful that we are still dealing with it to this day. (Or at least I hope so, i.e. we do not have a Good Taliban bad Taliban policy any more)

Well done here Mr interviewer...

When you are trying to show the negative side of the people you are interviewing, the way to go is not to make yourself look like a pushy overbearing ass...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABIFOu7i-o

I actually came from this thinking Petry did well :-(

I do not like the AFD, but if you mis-handle and misjudge your interview so it looks like a witch hunt, you just create a more sympathetic light for those sitting opposite. Especially for people who may not know a lot about them.

On 3/23/2016, 9:22:38, sr5dnptylno said:
On 3/23/2016, 6:21:17, sr5dnptylno said:

WTF - You just gotta wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes of the investigation.
Now,  the previously identified and captured suspect, , Najim Laachraou "The Man In White" seen in the Airport Video is once again unidentified and on-the-loose!!!!
I realize it is just the day after, but the current actions of the authorities appears suspicious, even more so in light of the fact they knew in advance an attack was planned. The terror alert level was raised and official warned against revenge attacks the day before.
This type of intransparancy and conflicting info also occurred during the Paris attack.  This type of manipulation frankly creeps me out.

Now allegedly dead.

They keep changing the story!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/belgian-authorities-identify-attackers-as-pair-of-brothers-as-manhunt-continues/2016/03/23/0c79c1ae-f064-11e5-a2a3-d4e9697917d1_story.html

Now allegedly captured...AGAIN!  This time his name is Mohammed Abrini. 

The MAN-IN-THE-WHITE-HAT saga continues...

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/08/europe/brussels-attack-arrests/index.html

Those Terrorists and there parents should never been in Euope in the first place! Mr.Trump build that wall...but around the Middle East and North Africa! How many innocent people need to die? Don´t let those barbaric illegals in! Please!!!

Pray for Brussels! Pray for Paris! Pray for Europe! Pray for the Western World!