Brussels Terror Attacks: Islamist Jihadist Terrorists Strike Again

502 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, sr5dnptylno said:

thankfully only about 24 hours instead of 6 months this time.

They got  Najim Laachraou master bomb maker,  the Man in white seen in the Airport video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3505610/Brussels-airport-suicide-bombers-Belgian-brothers-accomplice-white-remains-run.html

WTF - You just gotta wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes of the investigation.
Now,  the previously identified and captured suspect, , Najim Laachraou "The Man In White" seen in the Airport Video is once again unidentified and on-the-loose!!!!
I realize it is just the day after, but the current actions of the authorities appears suspicious, even more so in light of the fact they knew in advance an attack was planned. The terror alert level was raised and official warned against revenge attacks the day before.
This type of intransparancy and conflicting info also occurred during the Paris attack.  This type of manipulation frankly creeps me out.

+++ 12.27 Uhr: Der Mann, der in Anderlecht festgenommen wurde, ist nicht der mutmaßliche Attentäter Najim Laachraou. "La Dernière Heure" zieht seine Information zurück.

1 hour ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

Hey when I started arguing on the migrant/refugee threads, I had 1100 greens, and now I'm -270 and counting.  It's basically a monument to the absurdity of these kinds of rating systems, so have fun and watch the reds roll in.

I´m surprised you care about that, EI!:rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, john g. said:

I´m surprised you care about that, EI!:rolleyes:

I don't, it's absurd.  But @joshham is the new guy, so I'm telling him how it works around here.

5 hours ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

You'll note that Conquistador thinks that there are a "relative few" real refugees -- meaning that he thinks that once someone is living on dwindling ration cards in Jordan, they can just be warehoused there, indefinitely.  After all, it's "safe" there, right?

To be clear here, what is your objection- that tens of millions (primarily un- or semi-skilled) of your co-religionists are not being brought to Europe rapidly enough and supported financially ad inifinitum (the unemployment rate for immigrants from Africa and the Middle East in Germany is over 40%) while not being required to integrate at all, or simply that not enough money is spent on them in safe countries in their region?

People who have been persecuted and their immediate family deserve asylum protection. People displaced by war (and note that there are safe areas even in Syria) but not persecuted are better off in a nearby safe country, with a similar language and/or culture/religion rather than disruptively and chatically being sent en masse to societies with which there are significant linguistic, cultural, and religious differences, and often weak economies to boot.

Of course, an open borders fanatic such as yourself will never be satisfied, even if Europe is overrun by jihadists.

2 hours ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

Hey when I started arguing on the migrant/refugee threads, I had 1100 greens, and now I'm -270 and counting.  It's basically a monument to the absurdity of these kinds of rating systems, so have fun and watch the reds roll in.

Or people agree/disagree vehemently with what someone has to  say  and it´s easier sometimes to press up or down when people don´t have time to write prose? In the real world,, it´s like at a sports match or a concert with boos or " olé " s  or whatever  etc..ie people maybe showing feelings: appreciation, anger, joy, surprise..the whole range of human feelings.

I have all those feelings every day and am, for example, really angry and sick of the inhumanity shown by killers, murderers, suicide bombers, excuses for abuse of power ( by anyone ) etc.(to stay on topic ).

4 hours ago, HEM said:

Do you have any recent examples of "REAL leaders" - palatable ones?

Helmut Schmidt (the de facto leader of the free world from around 1974 until 1981) , Konrad Adenauer, Margaret Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lech Walesa, Pope John Paul II, and Charles de Gaulle come to mind.

42 minutes ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

I don't, it's absurd.  But @joshham is the new guy, so I'm telling him how it works around here.

I know how works, Personally I like it. This subject also needs its own thread.

9 hours ago, Chocky said:

Saudi Arabia is a terrorist state. Its citizens are the most prolific private funders of Daesh, supposedly to ameliorate some of the guilt they feel for living 'decadent' western lifestyles, and the UK is one of the biggest suppliers of military hardware to them. They are currently committing atrocities against civilians in Yemen, and in the mean time, this bunch of savages is exporting their death cult doctrine across the western world, where more people are being murdered in the name of Allah.

And the reason the west tolerates these barbarians? One single thing, the black stuff that comes out of the ground.

Piss on these fascists.

The Europeans don’t tolerate Islam because of oil but because the political left practices multiculturalism and has binged on Importing Islam/ shoved in down people’s throats whether they like it or not.

Now swollen to large numbers and having taken over entire swatches of European nations, Islam behaves exactly as it does in Islamic nations where they have been killing, raping, mutilating and terrorizing each other for over 1000 year.

The lefty myth – if we could just stop buying oil that Islam then will become all peaceful is claptrap.

Slyly Insinuating that it is our fault that Islam behaves like Islam.

They would be broke and starving if the West did not buy oil while providing the technology and infrastructure to get it out of the ground and transported.

Blaming oil is giving cover to Islamic terrorists.

The left demonizes oil and energy for no other reason but to tax it – to fill their pockets by stripping people of their earnings, by coercing them with global warming swindles to use less and charge them triple

This is a most lucrative scheme since people cannot live without energy in modern society.

I am all for Islamic nations behaving toward each other as they please – but not in our nations and if Islamic immigrants cannot/will not integrate, respect western nations, their citizens, law, culture  and contribute, they should go back to their Islamic shitholes.

Go ahead and start a new thread, joshham! it may have been covered already, though. You say you personally like the way it is so give your thoughts.

7 minutes ago, Wingjack said:

political left practices multiculturalism and has binged on Importing Islam/ shoved in down people’s throats whether they like it or not.

What a load of bollocks!  The Neocons are rolling in the dollars they get from all the arms they sell and the wars they rage.  

3 minutes ago, joshham said:

yr full of it

And you're quite empty of it. I often disagree with Wingjack's far right opinions and in fact I think almost as often as I disagree with far left opinions.  The right often live in the fantasy land of Atlas Shrugged and the far left often live in the fantasy land of a Kumbaya world. 

13 minutes ago, gemini said:

What a load of bollocks!  The Neocons are rolling in the dollars they get from all the arms they sell and the wars they rage.  

Europe does not import Islam by the boatloads – literally – by the millions? :))

10 minutes ago, rhody said:

And you're quite empty of it. I often disagree with Wingjack's far right opinions and in fact I think almost as often as I disagree with far left opinions.  The right often live in the fantasy land of Atlas Shrugged and the far left often live in the fantasy land of a Kumbaya world. 

I am a  fact based independent not a far right or far anything and although I listen to many - follow no one.

Screen shot 2015-11-17 at 4.34.51 PM

OK can't seem to be able to remove this at the moment though it is no longer relevant to the way this thread has developed..  So this is London muslims celebrating the Paris bombings that was share 458,000 times.

But turned out it was picture of UK pakistanis celebrating the cricket result.

6 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

Screen shot 2015-11-17 at 4.34.51 PM

OK can't seem to be able to remove this at the moment though it is no longer relevant to the way this thread has developed..  So this is London muslims celebrating the Paris bombings that was share 458,000 times.

Reminds me of Trump saying that thousands of Muslims in New Jersey (really, thousands) were celebrating in the streets after 9/11. And he saw them.

@Wingjack

Now swollen to large numbers and having taken over entire swatches of European nations...

I have 2 questions regarding this statement.

1)  What is the exact size of a "swatch"?

2)  Where are these swatches of which you speak exactly? (besides Marseille where I don't think they have actually taken over but I may be wrong)

Hey funny  Just by a slip of the finger gave Wingnut a greeny, but was told by the system I was not allowed to!  So have a red instead, and that was OK!

Conspiracy?

21 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

I bet they weren't celebrating England winning...

This just broke

IS trains 400 fighters to attack Europe in wave of bloodshed

PARIS (AP) — Security officials have told The Associated Press that the Islamic State group has trained at least 400 attackers and sent them into Europe for terror attacks.

The network of interlocking, agile and semiautonomous cells shows the reach of the extremist group in Europe even as it loses ground in Syria. The officials, including European and Iraqi intelligence officials and a French lawmaker who follows the jihadi networks, describe camps designed specifically to train for attacks against the West.

The officials say the fighters have been given orders to find the right time, place and method to carry out their mission.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4fe6b297e6e94b6ebe650367946cff23/trains-400-fighters-attack-europe-wave-bloodshed

And still the boatloads keep arriving

17 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

@Wingjack

I have 2 questions regarding this statement.

1)  What is the exact size of a "swatch"?

2)  Where are these swatches of which you speak exactly? (besides Marseille where I don't think they have actually taken over but I may be wrong)

What is you point?

you advocate for more Islam - not enough yet?

More no go areas