Brussels Terror Attacks: Islamist Jihadist Terrorists Strike Again

502 posts in this topic

No Islam in Western nations - No suicide bombers in Western nations.

No other people on earth do this except for Muslims

True not all Muslims are suicide bombers, but all suicide bombers are Muslims.

Sad but true

How do like your open borders /free movement of people ( Islamic terrorists) now? 

Let the hate flow. Keep the the statements of freedom of movement, ban all muslims and so on going. Pretty soon we will all be swimming in the same shit bucket

4 minutes ago, joshham said:

Let the hate flow. Keep the the statements of freedom of movement, ban all muslims and so on going. Pretty soon we will be all be swimming in the same shit bucket

Don't know what you mean, mate.

Moderate-muslims.jpg

12 minutes ago, joshham said:

Let the hate flow. Keep the the statements of freedom of movement, ban all muslims and so on going. Pretty soon we will be all be swimming in the same shit bucket

Let the truth flow

We are already swimming in the PC leftist utopia mulitikulty islamofascist shitbucket.

The real hate detonated their Islamic suicide bombs today AGAIN.

They hate so much – they kill themselves to kill you.

For some reason, Erdmann, that reminds me of a chat I had 40 odd years ago in Colombia with a Colombian Maoist...revolution here and there and anti-bourgeoisie here and there. I asked him what he would do if he found out his wife had gone off with another man..his answer: " I would kill her "...

5 minutes ago, john g. said:

I asked him what he would do if he found out his wife had gone off with another man..his answer: " I would kill her "...

I keep having discussions with my friend here, who is an Islam convert and keeps yapping the same nonsense about how peaceful most people in the religion are.

I asked him, "will they still be peaceful if I make a Muhammad caricature and show it to them?"

He never had any answer to it. Just kept mumbling about that's just provocation and jazz. Then the conversation ends with me asking him, "Well, if it's too easy to provoke you guys, then where the fuck is the peace?"

We are great friends at the end of the day, but this topic always comes up in discussions.

Many Europeans felt that America and particularly Israel overreacts to the Islamic terrorism they have suffered for decades.

I take no pleasure in expressing this, but they are finally getting a taste of what it is like to live in Israel and why Americans are so concerned about security in and of their nation.

Europe has all out binged on importing Islam literally by the millions, yielded their neighborhoods, laws and culture to Islam and this is the thanks they get – for tolerating the most intolerant, death, misery  and murder obsessed  culture on earth .

This reminds me of the story of the old man who took in a wounded snake and nursed her back to health.

Once recovered the snake bit him and as he lay there dying he asked dumbfounded   ”Why did you bite me”?

“You knew I was a snake “ she replied

Leave snakes alone, please. They are smart and would not do this. Actually they also do not attack at random. They only do so if in danger (or feel so).

4 hours ago, Keleth said:

You keep coming up with this sort of bollocks statements where you disguise what you actually mean.

You are saying that without preventative border enforcement these sort of attacks may not happen ?

Now I cannot see any correlation between a terrorist attacked committed by ISIS (they've claimed responsibility apparently) who do not want muslims mixing with non muslims or hell even the wrong types of muslims (so what borders has to do with them god only knows)and preventetive border enforcement.

No, that migrant deaths are an outcome of preventive border enforcement, because they creating an economy of border-crossing that is outside the normal economy.  Sort of like the War on Drugs (which I am also against). There are many other side effects of border enforcement, of course, but that is the most visible one.

As far as I can tell, attacks by ISIS can be carried out by people legally in Europe already, without the open borders regime.  Conquistador basically brings everything back, every time, to the fact that I don't have an entirely positive view of the concept of borders as such, even when I don't even mention the issue.  Fine, he thinks it's really important to point out that I think border enforcement is inhumane.  Well, I do.

Now heres my bit of soothsaying..

1.You'll either totally ignore this post because answering it makes you uncomfortable or something.

Why would you have thought that?  I only ever ignored a post because I was overwhelmed with things to respond to or was real-life away.  Of course, at any given moment on this issue someone is demanding an answer from me that they think is completely devastating and uncomfortable, so if I stop paying attention for even a moment, they dance around and declare "victory!!!11!!" 

2.You'll answer it quoting some long boring study from some academic that no ones ever heard of and has nothing to do with anything.

I try to use only the finest sources I can find on short notice to answer difficult problems with the best data I can get my hands on (which is often very imperfect, but that's social science for you).  But you didn't ask a substantive question, so thankfully I'm spared the effort.

3.You'll bluster about your post being misinterpreted but won't actually explain what you did mean.

I try to phrase everything as precisely as possible, with the precise word that means what I want to say.  If y'all can't read or jump to a conclusion only based on partial understanding, there's only so much I can do.  When I say "essentialism", I mean "essentialism".

15 minutes ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

No, that migrant deaths are an outcome of preventive border enforcement, because they creating an economy of border-crossing that is outside the normal economy.  Sort of like the War on Drugs (which I am also against). There are many other side effects of border enforcement, of course, but that is the most visible one.

If we have a million refugees with preventive border enforcement then I dont want to know what it would be like with permissive border enforcement.

so kids, I'd really like to hear a solution and about how all collective governments have royally allowed this to get so bad. I don't just mean USA or poor little old Angie (she meant well and she may be proven right). 

Munich threats. I did not find it on Bayern Polizei website.

Any sources where one can see live reports?

EDIT: Misplaced Fox news posted just now on their channel, stupid!

Thats an old report from New Years

A European perspective:

1919329_1150435111635540_156142070937592

The most dangerous years were 70-80s, but people were far less hysterical back then. This is one of the few cases when I regret that I live in this century.

That wave of terror ended with the collapse of the Soviet Union. When will the current wave of terror end? The answer is simple: after collapse of OPEC. This is expected to happen in circa 10 years.

Latest:

- Belgian police apparently arrested three people in connection with the attacks

- Two AK-47's (or similar) found in the airport, near the bombs which exploded this morning

- Another bomb found at a house searched in relation to the suspects

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504151/Armed-police-arrest-two-men-hunt-Brussels-terrorists-Security-services-CCTV-airport-suicide-killer-captured-bombs-detonated.html (I know, it's DailyMail)

22 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

The most dangerous years were 70-80s, but people were far less hysterical back then. This is one of the few cases when I regret that I live in this century.

Less media coverage, less media access, less travel. I guess that's what made such despicable attacks feel more "remote", in a way, back then.

1 minute ago, airwave said:

Less media coverage, less media access, less travel. I guess that's what made such despicable attacks feel more "remote", in a way.

I don't think there was little media coverage after attack on Oktoberfest (the only one in history). But no social media, no internet, no forums to discuss, only pubs. Perhaps the problem is that one can't have a beer when posting on TT.