CR&Cie - Germany : Are they still in Business?

12 posts in this topic

HI Erik,

absolutely - not sure why you did not get a reply. Did you check your own SPAM/Junk-Mail filter? If you have a GMAIL or HOTMAIL account, it could be that this is where the first reaction from our side (which for legal reason contains attachments and links)  has ended.

Otherwise, just resend your inquiry to info@crcie.com and to my attention.

Cheerio

I am a professional independent insurance broker, financial adviser, and authorised advertiser. Contact me.

Thanks to Pat and Paul in CR&Cie. The very same day I had a response from both and my enquiry is now well in hand. I guess there is a reason why they are so highly regarded!! Very Professional response and also very friendly. Thanks to all!!!

Hm, I as well sent a general email making contact more than a week ago and never received an answer of any kind.

Hm, I as well sent a general email making contact more than a week ago and never received an answer of any kind

Hi whatsupdoc, it is probably worth giving them a ring - the receptionist will speak in English. Cheers, Erik.

Just thought to leave a quick feedback.

So I reached out to CR&Cie by filling in the contact form at their web site. Paul Downes wrote back with a link to his diary and we had a preliminary discussion on Aug 20th where we discussed my situation and want kind of insurance coverage would make sense (life, mortgage protection, income protection etc).

Paul said he would run the numbers and email me some options / scenarios soon and I would select the one that made sense and we would sign the contract and take it from there. Didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks so I sent a reminder email. Still no answer. 

To be fair it could be that everyone at CR&Cie is on holiday or maybe off sick, in which case all the best. But it's a pity because I wanted to buy my insurance through these guys who seem to have good feedback from other expats.

HI Emmbee, sorry to hear that...I'll check back with Paul right away. Mid- to end of September is always a very busy time in our line of business because many insurances can only be changed/switched in the new year if you give notice before the end of September. This leads to a massive short-term increase in inquiries as you can imagine. And then we sometimes need to line the clients up in order of priority/necessity and not in order of arrival. But you should have received a feedback/info nevertheless.

Talk soon, Cheerio

I am a professional independent insurance broker, financial adviser, and authorised advertiser. Contact me.

Hi @Emmbee, Apologies for not getting back to you. The last number of weeks have been chaotic. Can you please send me a DM here with your name / email and I will get back to you tomorrow when I am in the office?

Thanks, 

Paul.