2016 Travels - Who's going where?

63 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, SA_Drone said:

Have a week off at the end of the month and while money doesn't let me do a big trip right now, I would like to do to a one- or two-night stay somewhere nearby that's easily accessible with Deutsche Bahn. I'm looking at Strasbourg, since it's only 2.5 hours away. Anyone been and know if it's worth a short trip?

I've been to Strasbourg. It has been a few years now but I would love to go back, so yes it is worth the trip.

And at the end of August I am heading back to the states for a month. Going to visit my oldest daughter in NYC then seeing my mom in Florida!!

Total traveled this year: Munich Dubai India, Mauritius, Seychelles, Thailand, Greece, Austria Munich

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2016‎ ‎5‎:‎31‎:‎34‎, SA_Drone said:

Have a week off at the end of the month and while money doesn't let me do a big trip right now, I would like to do to a one- or two-night stay somewhere nearby that's easily accessible with Deutsche Bahn. I'm looking at Strasbourg, since it's only 2.5 hours away. Anyone been and know if it's worth a short trip?

I did this one as a day trip (similar train ride times), I fully enjoyed myself.