English Kids Club in Wellingsbüttel

2 posts in this topic

I, Sandi, mother of a 5 years old daughter, have created an English kids club to encourage young children to enhance their communication and creativity skills. Whether your child understands english or not, here at English Kids club, we have a group for everyone! With Pumpkin Kids Club, we are working on a 3 way method which helps understanding this language. Learning by doing is the way forward. Together, we sing, play and craft. Recommended for 3 to 6 years old children.

With London Bridge Club, we aim to develop your child’s communication and team work skills while learning a new language. Whether your child understands english or not, together we are working weekly with a professional pedagogical method, theme by theme, created specially for children who are not expected to read. This group is divided in 2 sections, the 1st one is based on discovering and learning new words, the second one is based on the playful side of learning with board games, drawing and watching animated cartoons etc... Recommend for children of 5 years old.

For more info, please contact me here, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,

Sandi

Hello I am a dancer from England currently living in hamburg, if you ever require a dance teacher to come and also dance with the children please feel free to contact me on my email :

hayley-coxon@hotmail.co.uk 

I will be in hamburg from April onwards so something if you are interested to have a think about. I have taught already in hamburg for many classes however never for a specific English group of children, even though it is my mother tounge. I would love to be involved in someway. Many thanks Hayley