Modafinil w/o prescription?

28 posts in this topic

Your life here is simply cursed, TraceKira.

I really, really, really don't think Germany is the country for you. If you've stayed here for so long despite all the misfortune and official abuse you've allegedly suffered, it can only be because you're a glutton for punishment.

On 1/13/2016, 4:45:46, Simmie said:

Actually, if you have ADHD then go to a doctor first and foremost. Tell them what you've written here and they'll find a solution for you.

It doesnt work

I am trying since 2 years to get a doctor to prescribe me melatonin (which is a natural substance found in tomatoes for example) and he refuses and wants to give me hardcore sleeping pills ...

1 hour ago, TraceKira said:

It doesnt work

I am trying since 2 years to get a doctor to prescribe me melatonin (which is a natural substance found in tomatoes for example) and he refuses and wants to give me hardcore sleeping pills ...

How about increasing your tomato intake?😉

42 minutes ago, RedMidge said:

How about increasing your tomato intake?😉

Well i need to eat like 10 kg of tomatoes for 0.1 mg of melatonin.

9 hours ago, TraceKira said:

I am trying since 2 years to get a doctor to prescribe me melatonin

You don´t even need a prescription for it.

melatonin in doses of 2 mg or more does require a prescription afaik while the status of doses less than 2 mg is currently undefined - meaning it's not illegal but not really "approved".

but melatonin dosing that high is fairly questionable.  In the US it's completely prescription free and I've seen dosing as high as 10 mg!  Crazy considering the body naturally produces much, much less than that (i think average in a healthy person is 0.3 mg but don't quote me on that).  High doses can mess with reproductive hormones, and of course can give a hangover effect, and for some it can interfere with sleep which is rather counterproductive and there is good evidence that less is more, with melatonin.

Anyway I have occasionally been using a spray I bought in the US but it's really hard to control partial doses (default is 1.25 mg which is way too much for me) so I was looking for very low dose, sublingual melatonin tablets to allow more exact dosing, and I hit paydirt with various online pharmacies in the Netherlands.  They offer a wide range of brands in 0.1 mg sublingual tablets so you can really take as much or as little as you want.  Haven't ordered yet but plan to unless I can find something similar in Germany.  I haven't found doses less than 0.5 mg here yet :( 

and Trace, if your doctor doesn't want to prescribe melatonin and you want a prescription dose, for goodness sake find another doc.  I haven't encountered a doc yet who was unwilling to take my suggestions or preferences into consideration when prescribing drugs.  That's not a good doc.