Termination of Kabel Deutschland/Vodafone contract is a big problem

84 posts in this topic

I will for sure make sure it will be cancelled. I hope to receive in the next couple of weeks confirmation that my contract with Kabel Deutschland will be terminated upon the end of the 24 month period.

If not I'll see what I'll do.

My last possible date to terminate it is 10.10.2018, so if all goes south I have plenty of time to tell them to just cancel everything and lose the number.

Colleagues, 

I just fell down from my chair, I called Kabel Dutschland (Now Vodafone) to terminate my phone, TV and internet (which by the way is poor quality on availability and speed), they told me If I don't sent them the contract of my new rental in my new contract and my registration, I have to maintain the contract until October 2020 (today is September 2019).

I saw a letter template in German but seems to be corrected later on, could someone please send  me a German version (if there is any) of a letter to say I'm moving back to Spain and I'll attach my flat rental contract there.

thanks a lot for your support !! 

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

hiermit kündige ich meinen Vodafone Kabel Vertrag mit Vertragsnummer (enter your contract or customer number here) zum (date of termination). Der Grund für die Kündigung ist der Umzug ins Ausland. Beigefügt ist eine Kopie meines neuen Mietvertrags. Bitte schicken Sie mir eine Bestätigung meiner Kündigung mit Angabe zum wirksamen Kündigungsdatum.

Vielen Dank,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

(Your name)

Not sure though if you need something else like your de-registration from the city.