is it legal to carry this knife

79 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, zwiebelfisch said:

Im pretty sure he doesnt want it as a weapon.  Whilst of course it could be used as such it would be a dreadful choice.  That is clearly a style above function "toy".  Yes yes i know you could kill someone with it but you would do 10 times better with a basic kitchen knife for about 5 bucks.

+1 and exactly what I was thinking.  You'd be better off with a brick in your pocket, or perhaps a banana, a pointed stick, or a box of raspberries.

http://youtu.be/4bCyIAsSid8?t=23s

On 30/12/2015, 12:00:51, franklan said:

This knife is legal in Germany,

http://www.bka.de/nn_205626/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/ThemenABisZ/Waffen/Feststellungsbescheide/Messer/120709FbZ243KarambitMesser,templateId=raw,property=publicationFile.pdf/120709FbZ243KarambitMesser.pdf

...but it is considered a weapon, so you cannot carry it around wherever you want to... E.G. Going to a market or to a cinema and carrying that knife is illegal...

http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/waffg_2002/__42.html

Thanx. I bought it and carry in my jeans pocket. Feels great , easy to deploy with a flick of finger and hard to be taken off your hand.

Look here why is the best knife in the world every human beeing should carry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v89DYP6WXo8

2 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

Thanx. I bought it and carry in my jeans pocket. Feels great , easy to deploy with a flick of finger and hard to be taken off your hand.

OK, some @sshole with a steel rod asks you to hand over your wallet, and you deploy that knife with a flick of finger. What a brilliant plan.

1.) You won't flick fingers anymore in the near future as steel rods are pretty effective in turning hands into pulp.

2.) He gets what he wanted in the first place: Your wallet.

3.) He also gets a knife.

4.) He also gets the "one in a life time chance" to reenact that "Cutting a swastika into someone's forehead" scene from that Tarantino flic.

On 30/12/2015, 12:00:51, franklan said:
2 minutes ago, franklan said:

OK, some @sshole with a steel rod asks you to hand over your wallet, and you deploy that knife with a flick of finger. What a brilliant plan.

1.) You won't flick fingers anymore in the near future as steel rods are pretty effective in turning hands into pulp.

2.) He gets what he wanted in the first place: Your wallet.

3.) He also gets a knife.

4.) He also gets the "one in a life time chance" to reenact that "Cutting a swastika into someone's forehead" scene from that Tarantino flic.

This knife is legal in Germany,

http://www.bka.de/nn_205626/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/ThemenABisZ/Waffen/Feststellungsbescheide/Messer/120709FbZ243KarambitMesser,templateId=raw,property=publicationFile.pdf/120709FbZ243KarambitMesser.pdf

...but it is considered a weapon, so you cannot carry it around wherever you want to... E.G. Going to a market or to a cinema and carrying that knife is illegal...

http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/waffg_2002/__42.html

So its best not to have anything against a metal rod ?? Thinking much ?

None of these victims had any defense weapon ...That could have changed when fighting back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMaznt3a_7Q

Another point , with 1.000.000 80%+ muslim imiigrants males and few milions coming next year , are you going to feel safe when you walk the streets anymore ? I dont think so

I live in a small town and is swamped my immigrants , when i go to the bus i have to wait every time like 10 minute because

1. they dont want to pay

2. they dont speak english or german

3. they become mad and agry when requested by the bus driver to pay

4. they just try to enter the bus anyway

Last month i was going to ALDI and i was elbowed in the face(no reason) by a muslim imiigrant and he said sorry , and it was a mistake when he arranged his backpack on his back.Yeah sure

Yesterday i was in a shop and they were blocking a hall in a shop , i said sorry to let me pass and they just started at me ( a family of +5 children) , knew what i said but i was just a stupid infidel German to them

A few weeks ago i was walkign the street in Heilbronn and a pair of youths tried to rip my headphones of my head O_o.

I tell you there is going to be shit days coming ahead, and it wont be too hard to imagine that i pass a someone on the street and he tries to slit my throat. Mark my words shit days are coming. To be honest i feel more safe in Romania on the streets than here in great Germany.

6 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

Another point , with 1.000.000 80%+ muslim imiigrants males and few milions coming next year , are you going to feel safe when you walk the streets anymore ? I dont think so

7 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

I live in a small town and is swamped my immigrants , when i go to the bus i have to wait every time like 10 minute because

1. they dont want to pay

2. they dont speak english or german

3. they become mad and agry when requested by the bus driver to pay

4. they just try to enter the bus anyway

So you are going to stab them or what?

Last month i was going to ALDI and i was elbowed in the face(no reason) by a muslim imiigrant and he said sorry , and it was a mistake when he arranged his backpack on his back.Yeah sure

So you are going to stab him or what?

Yesterday i was in a shop and they were blocking a hall in a shop , i said sorry to let me pass and they just started at me ( a family of +5 children) , knew what i said but i was just a stupid infidel German to them

Guessing one out of three right isn't too bad

8 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

A few weeks ago i was walkign the street in Heilbronn and a pair of youths tried to rip my headphones of my head O_o

8 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

I tell you there is going to be shit days coming ahead, and it wont be too hard to imagine that i pass a someone on the street and he tries to slit my throat. Mark my words shit days are coming

And your answer is to buy a knife ... dumbass

You can do what you want , but i hope u wont get in the situation when someone tries to kill you on the streets for no reason and you can not defend yourself

18 minutes ago, Mr.G said:

So you are going to stab him or what?

Guessing one out of three right isn't too bad

And your answer is to buy a knife ... dumbass

You are the dumbass.

WHen someone tries to slit your throat when you are using the atm or just going on the streets ... who is going to go down like a sheep.. I guess you dumbass.

14 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

You can do what you want ,

I will

but i hope u wont get in the situation when someone tries to kill you on the streets for no reason

I won't

and you can not defend yourself

I don't need a knife to defend myself.

Enjoy your knife and the false sense of security it gives you for the short time you have it 

1 minute ago, Mr.G said:

I will

I won't

I don't need a knife to defend myself.

You will defend like the guy at 2:45? :)

Sorry but i dont need your bullshit. When you cannot run like the guy ar 2:45 ... what choice do you have ? Use karate  :)

4 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

Sorry but i dont need your bullshit.

Indeed, Ir's new years eve - I don't really want to waste my time with dumbass bullshit - my mistake in answering you.

New years resolution Nr 1

Don't reply to dumbasses

Ta ta 

Unless you are a trained fighter, the best form of self-defence is *always* to run away. Attempting to stand your ground is a really good way of getting your head kicked in.

If you want to be able to defend yourself, take a self-defence class. (By the way, the first lesson will be "get away if you can").

I'm not even going to address your paranoia and racism because, frankly, life is too short for that crap.

I was shoved around by another dog owner a while back when I tried to protect my dog from being attacked by his aggressive dog. I'm a small older woman and I only reached up to his chest, but he still shoved me around. Since then I carry pepper spray with me during the day, and in the dark when I walk the dog I carry an electro shocker, concealed but instantly at the ready should I need it.

Pepperspray is allowed to be used against humans, but only in self-defence:

Eine Anwendung gegenüber Menschen ist nur bei Vorliegen einer Notlage und einem rechtswidrigen Angriff als Notwehr erlaubt.

An electro shocker is also legal to carry around as protection and only to be used in self-defence:

Mit einem Elektroschockgerät kann man sich wirksam vor Angriffen, Vergewaltigungen und körperlicher Gewalt schützen. Die Zahl der Überfälle steigt und daher wird ein effektiver Selbstschutz immer wichtiger. Ein Elektroschockgerät mit der PTB Kennzeichnung darf man legal bei sich tragen. Solch ein Gerät schützt einen in Notfällen und ist besonders bei Frauen sehr beliebt.

43 minutes ago, bramble said:

I was shoved around by another dog owner a while back when I tried to protect my dog from being attacked by his aggressive dog. I'm a small older woman and I only reached up to his chest, but he still shoved me around. Since then I carry pepper spray with me during the day, and in the dark when I walk the dog I carry an electro shocker, concealed but instantly at the ready should I need it.

Pepperspray is allowed to be used against humans, but only in self-defence:

Eine Anwendung gegenüber Menschen ist nur bei Vorliegen einer Notlage und einem rechtswidrigen Angriff als Notwehr erlaubt.

An electro shocker is also legal to carry around as protection and only to be used in self-defence:

Mit einem Elektroschockgerät kann man sich wirksam vor Angriffen, Vergewaltigungen und körperlicher Gewalt schützen. Die Zahl der Überfälle steigt und daher wird ein effektiver Selbstschutz immer wichtiger. Ein Elektroschockgerät mit der PTB Kennzeichnung darf man legal bei sich tragen. Solch ein Gerät schützt einen in Notfällen und ist besonders bei Frauen sehr beliebt.

Thanx

I will look into aquire this for my girlfriend

2 hours ago, TraceKira said:

To be honest i feel more safe in Romania on the streets than here in great Germany

Go live there then :D

( dammit, not even new year yet )

I once had a female classmate who lived in a rather bad neighbourhood.  After getting robbed 3 times in less than a year, not even at night, just going to the grocery store in broad daylight for example, she got pepper spray.  I asked her if she'd used it and she said yes and it works, it startles the attacker and gives you time to run away and get into a public place.

IMO, if you pull a knife and aren't a trained fighter, you'd probably just get it taken away from you by your attacker and end up getting cut with it yourself.

6 minutes ago, LeonG said:

IMO, if you pull a knife and aren't a trained fighter, you'd probably just get it taken away from you by your attacker and end up getting cut with it yourself.

This, this, a thousand times this!

Knife-fighting is not as easy as it looks in the movies. 

oh well, finally something hard in his pocket :o

Seriously Tracekira, you are likely to end up getting seriously injured. Leave that damned thing at home when you go out!

Funny how people call the OP a racist yet come with racist comments on his posts.

I guess it's difficult for some people to see a log in their own eye....