Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Birth control pills for asylum seeker/refugee

56 posts in this topic

On 21/12/2015 00:38:21, kato said:

Only if the child is born...

On 21/12/2015 00:33:04, fraufruit said:

I thought they put birth control in the water in all asylum centers.

Doesn't an applicant get to stay automatically if she gets pregnant by a German or he if he gets a German pregnant?

This must be her plan B not to get sent back to Hungary.

On 20/12/2015, 19:47:12, TraceKira said:

Hi all ,

I have a question.

For my girlfriend can i get daily birth controll pilss from a farmacy or do i need a Doctor appointment for her?

She has only basic minimum insurance... will it be for free the consult ?

Should i got to a general practitioner doctor with her to get these pills ?

What is wrong with you ? Do you read what is happening in the refugee camps, it is like one big massive orgy.

WEAR A CONDOM.

On 22/12/2015, 12:18:46, RenegadeFurther said:

What is wrong with you ? Do you read what is happening in the refugee camps, it is like one big massive orgy.

WEAR A CONDOM.

I think that is over exageration

5 hours ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Why did you delete your link to the Daily star with the supposed video about a refugee with big bollocks?

This one

It was actually damn funny that you linked to it 

( Daily Star ROTFLMAO :lol: )

3 hours ago, Mr.G said:

Why did you delete your link to the Daily star with the supposed video about a refugee with big bollocks?

This one

It was actually damn funny that you linked to it 

( Daily Star ROTFLMAO :lol: )

Reason I removed the story is because the poster genuinely thinks his relationship is real and that his girlfriend is not having a boot full of sex in the refugee camp.

This thread made me very sad.  I would hope the government is making contraceptives rain on the refugee camps because it costs more to raise a child.

Well, I find it unbelievable how many children Syrian people put on the planet in the middle of a civil war. They have no future, no school or whatsoever. It's not like WWII where very few children were born. Less contraceptives around back then, but more common sense.

20 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

Well, I find it unbelievable how many children Syrian people put on the planet in the middle of a civil war. They have no future, no school or whatsoever. It's not like WWII where very few children were born. Less contraceptives around back then, but more common sense.

I see what you are saying but it could be that what is a crisis for us has become normal to them. More like how people who make a billion bucks a month wonder why peasants like us  even bother to bring up kids at minimum wage.

On 20.12.2015, 20:08:05, TraceKira said:

Well does an asylum seeker have any kind of medical insurance ?

How old is she? I know of two female asylum seekers who are on birth control. Pills, 3-month-injection. Covered by health insurance.

TraceKira asked this question in 2015.  I have read many cities/states pay for contraception for all Hartz IV women who are not covered by health insurance (ie over 20). 

@snowingagain: hartz iv covers the Krankenversicherung.

Grundsätzlich sind ALG-II-Beziehende über die Bundesagentur für Arbeit in der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung pflichtversichert. Die Agentur überweist den Kassen pro Person einen pauschalen Beitrag von 125 Euro sowie 15 Euro für die Pflegeversicherung.

source