Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FREE Live in the Studio Concert Series at the HAW

1 post in this topic

Hi Toytown, 

I'm an international student at the HAW and thought I'd use the forum to advertise some pretty cool stuff going on at my university. It's a very cool concert series in the same vein as what the band Snarky Puppy does, if you're familiar with them. Here is the official write-up:

Who and what is MUTE I SOLO?

Students at the HAW Hamburg are hosting a monthly concert series taking place live in the HAW's beautiful Tonlabor! 
Studio quality sound and video with an intimate live feeling. What could be better?

If your band is ready to rock out and receive a free audio/video recording, send us an email at mute.solo.tonlabor@gmail.com.

If you're interested in attending a concert, make sure to follow us on Facebook so you know when the next one takes place!

https://www.facebook.com/mute.solo/

-----------------------------------------------------

Wer und was ist MUTE | SOLO?

Wir sind eine Gruppe von Bachelor und Master Studenten der HAW Hamburg und laden monatlich Bands in das Tonlabor HAW Hamburg ein. Das Ergebnis ist ein Konzert in einem der professionellsten Tonstudios Hamburgs mit Publikum und Videoaufnahme.

Aufnahmen, kommende Konzerte und alle Infos werden auf unserer Facebookseite, auf Youtube und Soundcloud veröffentlicht.

Ihr habt auch eine Band mit dem besonderen Kick und habt Bock auf eine Live-Aufnahme? 
Dann bewerbt euch jetzt bei uns unter mute.solo.tonlabor@gmail.com.

Gefällt euch was wir machen? Dann gibt uns einen Like oder Teilt die Posts.

https://www.facebook.com/mute.solo/

MuteSolo.png