Looking to rent a metal detector for 3/5h

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

So, im looking to borrow/rent a metal detector for a couple of hours.

I found those guys http://www.metalldetektor-mieten.de/metalldetektoren.htm but paying 100€ for 2 days is kind of a bad deal for me as i only need it for a short time.

I know there is this company where the guy goes with you to a place and he checks the area but he isn't available either.

So if any of you have one and you'd be willing to rent it, go right ahead and let me know. :)

Willing to leave my id with you if necessary.

Cheers

1 hour ago, RedMidge said:

Who else is curious? Lost jewellery?    Bronze age shields??  Or just hidden pipes?

Lost ring yes, used on a necklace.

On the park south of Bad Vilbel. Went off course to the middle of the forest and there it went. I know it was there i lost and i remember the path i took but no chance to find it like this.

2 hours ago, RacoonCahoots said:

but paying 100€ for 2 days is kind of a bad deal for me as i only need it for a short time.

I lost my wedding ring whilst swimming in a lake - drove 6 hours and paid €200 to rent diving gear - found the ring at 14m on the first dive.( as soon as it fell off, I marked visually the spot where it was )

Depends on how much sentimental value you attach to the ring  of course.

8 hours ago, Mr.G said:

I lost my wedding ring whilst swimming in a lake - drove 6 hours and paid €200 to rent diving gear - found the ring at 14m on the first dive.( as soon as it fell off, I marked visually the spot where it was )

Depends on how much sentimental value you attach to the ring  of course.

Don`t get me wrong, i´d LOVE to pay those 100, but i´m on a really short budget and i´d like to shorten that expense if possible.

Hi I can help you out.  I live in Bad Vilbel and have a few metal detectors, Where did you loose your ring ?  If it is in a park then you will need to obtain permission from the park authority to look for it.  If you are able to get that then I would be more than happy to meet you and help you find your missing ring.

2 hours ago, LASTM said:

If it is in a park then you will need to obtain permission from the park authority to look for it. 

This place never ceases to amaze...