Weekend language classes in Frankfurt

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've searched both google and on the forums here, and all I can find are suggestions for evening classes. Does anyone know of any group intermediate level German language classes, or even study groups, held on Saturdays or Sundays in the Frankfurt area?

Thanks for any help!

Andrea

You could try contacting Kern Training (www.kerntraining.com).

Disclaimer: I have heard the name before, but have absolutely no experience with them.  Furthermore, their website inspires very little confidence in me (most of the locations I clicked showed no schedule, and the couple schedules I did see were fairly sparse and beginner-heavy).  

That said, it's the one company I've seen that mentions the possibility of Saturday language courses.  It appears to me that it's primarily a corporate training model, but since they refer to [at least some of] their locations as "language schools" and list some available classes, it may be worth shooting them an e-mail and seeing what they have to say.

Hope it helps, and good luck,

Sulkee

Thanks, they seem to have a German "conversation club", with a trained teacher which would sound pretty good. Unfortunately, it's on Thursdays during my working hours :(

A couple of friends of mine used to attend weekend classes at A-Viva:

http://www.a-viva.net/de/home.php

I can't find any schedule on their website, but it might be worth getting in touch with them.

Back in the days Lahor e.V. had weekend classes too:

http://www.lahor.eu/

The website does not look promising, granted. However, one of their teachers - Nenad, who is actually a Croatian national - is hands down the best German teacher I've ever had.

Good luck!