Pre-booking Star Wars The Force Unleashed tickets in English (OMU)

8 posts in this topic

I'm looking to pre-book OMU (Original Language, i.e. English) tickets for the forthcoming Star Wars movie, the Force Unleashed, somewhere in Berlin.  But I've only seen adverts for German-language versions so far.  Any hits anyone?

The IMAX im Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz will be showing Star Wars in the original English, and has tickets to pre-book. Here's the link:

http://www.cinestar.de/de/kino/cinestar-imax-im-sony-center/kinoprogramm/star-wars-das-erwachen-der-macht

The website is in German, but where the page lists the film times, just click on the tab that says 'IMAX 3D OV' and you'll get the English screenings :)

I've seen a couple of English language films here. It's relatively pricey but that's the only negative I can remember.

Thursday at 1:30 is the first original viewing in English at Sony Center. I know because that's when I'm going :)

Excellent. I was wondering if it would be a problem because I showed the original Star Wars film to my son when he was 5. In the UK this movie was a U certificate meaning everyone could see it. I saw it myself in the cinema in 1977 when I was 8. Anyway, a few of the German parents were horrified at the thought of him seeing this because in Germany the original Star Wars was rated for much older children apparently.