Drunken Uninhibited Meetup for Beer (DUMB) in Stuttgart

1,440 posts in this topic

I would be happy to join actually, I don't have much going on this month. And thanks Alana for the invite.

I can make it this Wednesday. I can't cop at the moment, so if somebody would be so kind as to add me to the list, it would be greatly appreciated...

Signup for DUMB on Wednesday, 10 December at 7:00 pm

1. Guest

2. Frollein

3. White Rose of Yorkshire

4. RickM

Thanks Tor - you around on Wednesday by any chance? ;)

1. Guest

2. Frollein

4. Bookslut (maybe)

5. Aetel

6. RickM

Would it be OK if somebody PM'd me his/her phone number so that if need be I can give you a call? I don't know any of you unfortunately and if I'm late (happens very rarely) etc. I won't be able to find you. Thanks.

We'll meet up at the Food Lounge at the Königsbau Passagen on Schlossplatz (second floor of the shopping mall). They have a nice selection of different food counters to choose from, and they don't close until 9:00 pm. From there, we can shift to Carls Brauhaus or Brauhaus Schönbuch, which are both right around the corner (both have been booked out for days, but things should open up by 9:00 pm). I will try to be there early-ish and snag a good table for us.

1. Guest

2. Frollein

4. Bookslut (maybe)

5. Aetel

6. RickM

Cool! I have meetings until 1830, but I should be relatively on time. Looking forward to it.

HI ya,ll.

Cannot believe it's that time already. While Wednesday is really tough for me due to assignments due date but gonna do my darndest to make it and will RSVP soon as I know.

Food Lounge sounds great.

Please cross your filangies for me and danke,

SusanAlana

Updated for tonight's soiree:

1. Guest

2. Frollein

4. Bookslut (maybe)

5. Aetel

6. RickM

7. SusanAlana

8. J.R.

Hi there,

We have moved to Stuttgart from Scotland (although we're German) only a few days ago and found this meetup while looking for a chance to meet English speaking people. As this is now only a few hours away, nobody might read this, but just in case: how can we recognize you?

Thanks,

herdysheep (plural)

Yeah, we'll be the loud ones speaking English and laughing. I'll bet anything you like that you'll be able to locate us no problem. ;)

Or, as Guest likes to write: I look just like my profile photo. Except I have new glasses, and won't be knitting... I'll send you a PM with my mobile number.

Yeah so excited to get OUT and do some frolicking and giggling and to meet the newbie D.U.M.B.'s who I am certain

will be enticed by our energy to return. :ph34r:

S.A.S.

Great time last night, adn nice to meet some new people. I won't be back in Stuttgart until January, then it's back to the weekly grind. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a fantastic start to the new year!

Thanks for coming out last night, everybody - it was fun, but a pity it was cut a bit short by being turfed out of the Königsbau Passagen.

Have a good Christmas season, and all the best for the New Year! See you in January. :)

In agreement Frollein. I so enjoyed hanging with you all, speaking English and meeting Guriy (sorry for the spelling & are you also Aetel?) Olaf, Antje u RickMunich.

Next time I want to hang through the evening and not have to rush home.

Stayed up until 03:00 but it was worth it!

Best all and Happy Happy Hanamus,

SusanAlana

Many thanks to the.frollein and Mr Cool for arranging all our meet ups.

I had a great time too and as always very interesting conversations with one and all.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.