Drunken Uninhibited Meetup for Beer (DUMB) in Stuttgart

1,387 posts in this topic

Let's see if we can get something going here.

Biddy Early's is right near the center of the city on the Sophienstrasse. Well that's where it is located but it's near the corner of Marienstrasse, and that seems to be their official address http://www.biddyearlys.com/.

Please sign up. I'll show up either way, but it would be nice to know if I'll be alone or not...

1. Guest

I have no idea what you're talking about... :P

PS: Thanks, though... :)

1. Guest

2. Frollein

I'm really hoping Bookslut shows up, as I'm dying to meet the person who has the name that so perfectly characterises me. ;)

I'm really hoping Bookslut shows up, [...] the name that so perfectly characterises me.

Half of her name characterises me pretty well, too...

I'm like an open book

I was there last night and there were a lot of really nice people both times I've been there. Thursday is Karaoke night which makes it kind of loud after 9 PM, but it's also fun to watch/listen to.

I was tempted to get up there and do my Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) impersonation, but was still too sober to actually do so. :P

I've actually never been to Biddy Early's, but on the website it says their karaoke night is on Wednesday... and since yesterday was Wednesday, I'm thinking you should have gone ahead with that Megadeth impression, you were drunk enough to fit right in. :lol:

Oops. It feels like Friday, because I have to go home and put up with the wife and kids... :P

It's in the subtitle. May 8th around 7 PM. :)

Thanks Guest, definitely time for reading glasses :(

I'm on a businees trip until Wed, depending on how knackered I am on Thurs after work, I'll try and drop by. I've never met any of you personally, but I'll just head for the rowdiest bunch I see :P

You could just tell him the truth. You're going to some DUMB gettogether... Always make it sound like something you don't want to do, then there's never a problem. ;)

Hah!

As titillating as this meeting sounds, I shall have to decline. I'm having a threesome that evening...two books and moi. :P

I'm tempted to sign up anyway, just to be in a threesome (listed) with the.frollein, and Guest. :ph34r:

I just came here to wish you fun times, for tonight...then I noticed the meetup is NEXT week!

So if I'm not tied up, it could be the beginning of something freaky. *such a tease*