Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Female basketball in Berlin

24 posts in this topic

In addition to a team looking for 2-3 female players with solid basketball skills (at least 4-5 years of experience playing basketball in a club) there is a second possibility for girls with some basketball experience to play in a newly formed international team that is going to play the first full season this autumn/winter. Not incredible basketball skills required, but some previous basketball experience (school, local team, free time,...) preferred. Most of the team is between early 20s and mid 30s and is composed of girls coming from Germany, Italy, Croatia, Taiwan, China, Brasil, Belgium, India,... Drop me a line if interested.

Hi Adam, I am really interested! I played for several years, professional even in Portugal but I have stopped in the last 5 years due to moving abroad etc. Please let me know more! :)

As of now, two of my teams are looking for a few players. One is playing Oberliga, hence we need players with minimum 5-6 years experience in a club. The other one is in Landesliga, so some experience needed, but not incredible skills required. If interested, PM me. Cheers!