Afghan GF facing deportation - where can we find legal help?

259 posts in this topic

If I was you and I had a crush on her I´d still consult a lawyer (or ask for advice whoever is in charge of running the "camp"), provided you can be sure that she wants to live with you (and not only because you can provide for more comfort and a cleaner toilet than her current place). Maybe there is a gap you/she can slip through (e. g. medical reasons or whatever). Refugees can get permits to leave the camps, at least temporarily - but she better finds out what the requirements are and applies for it beforehand rather than simply traveling without authorisation.

Good Lord jeba, when are you  going to SHUT UP?!?

I had to return to this thread for this one post because the utter bollocks you are spouting caused me physical pain.

Before talking out of your ass, how about reading an article about when taking in a refugee is possible?? I picked a German article for you so you will be sure to understand, right?

This girl is clearly in a primary refugee center, meaning SHE CANNOT BE TAKEN INTO PRIVATE accommodation while there.

This is only possible AFTER  the three month processing is over. And she might not make it that far.

*shakes head, leaves thread, this time for good* :(

At the beginning I thought this was a windup, but obviously, with all the documents etc. this is genuine. ( Or could all be faked, borrowed documents etc.)

Have you actually met each other? Or did you meet online?  I suppose you can meet and both sit with IPad and  translate.

IF genuine, your "GF" (??- as we do not know if you have really met and know each other), is desperately trying to get help from everyone she contacts.

She will not be left to starve at the refugee centre- there are enough resources available for them.  

If you really feel this is serious to you- do as one poster suggested. Get on the train- go and see her.  Public transit is pretty good here.

I really felt sympathy at the beginning of this thread and in my earlier post, but my cynicism has now reared it's head.

We use google translate :(, but she makes german courses

I'm sorry to tell you this, because you seem to mean well and have an emotional investment, but without a solid common language and stability in both partner's lives, this is not going to work out. Wish her the best of luck and move on to save yourself any trouble and pain.

She said she cannot come this weekend. I guess i will visit her next one , if she still cant come. This weekend i want to learn some things for my job(a tought market and u cant be left behind in your technical skills)

Here is her temp id

ID_.thumb.jpg.3a8d141dd44512afbfe37814e9

Aufenthaltsgestattung = permission to stay 

längstens gültig bis: 10.04.16 = valid until 10th April 2016 at the latest

Die Inhaberin/der Inhaber ist verpflichtet, in der nachfolgend genannten Einrichtung zu wohnen:

The owner is obliged to live in the facility listed below:

which means what everyone else has been saying, that she has no choice in the matter, she MUST / HAS TO live in the camp stated on the document and nowhere else.

She said she cannot come this weekend. I guess i will visit her next one , if she still cant come. This weekend i want to learn some things for my job(a tought market and u cant be left behind in your technical skills)

The more I read, the more it becomes clear that this isn't a real relationship.

Have you actually met her in person? In which language do you talk to her?

Both these questions are consistently not being answered.

It sounds so...I don't know...Nigerian.

Or like some women in Thailand who have several guys from other countries sending them money and each guy thinks that he is  "the only one".

When did I become so cynical?

I met her face to face .

She speaks Persian and we use google translate to communicate like i said... Which sometimes can be difficult

It sounds so...I don't know...Nigerian.

Or like some women in Thailand who have several guys from other countries sending them money and each guy thinks that he is  "the only one".

When did I become so cynical?

Ah, the good old Nigerian Prince. The dream prince. :lol:

I'm sorry to tell you this, because you seem to mean well and have an emotional investment, but without a solid common language and stability in both partner's lives, this is not going to work out. Wish her the best of luck and move on to save yourself any trouble and pain.

I can only second what Conquistador has said.  This is a young woman who has fled her native country for what are probably very good reasons. She knows no one here, is unsure of what will be decided as to her future, and is reaching out to whoever she can find who she thinks may be able to help her stay here - and at this point, this is you.  You refer to her as "my girlfriend" - but you can't even communicate with one another!  In other words, you have no basis at all for any type of closer relationship.  You seem like a good guy, but honestly, this is not going to work out and you need to let go.

You also do not seem to understand what people here have consistently been telling you - she is not free to move about, travel or make her own choices while her application for asylum is pending. She is legally obliged to remain where she is, and she will get food, accommodation and medical care there.

It really depends on what the poster wants. Maybe he is not looking for a relationship but wants to try something different and have a one night stand.

If the poster wants a one night stand, then he might have to

a: do it in the refugee camp

b: find a way to get her to his place and then return her to  the refugee camp maybe under the cover of darkness.

If he wants a relationship then I am sorry but there is nothing anyone can do.

Too much trouble to go to for a one night stand- unless he's pulling our legs, he seems genuinely smitten, although I can't see what the attraction is.  

Too much trouble to go to for a one night stand- unless he's pulling our legs, he seems genuinely smitten, although I can't see what the attraction is.  

Or maybe Tracekira and the girlfriend are the same person. Mind = Blown!! :D

anigif_enhanced-14143-1424814912-13.gif

Amnesty International told me they can make a meeting for Monday but i called my GF and she says she doesnt know if she comes since she has german courses

We use google translate :(, but she makes german courses

I met her face to face .

She speaks Persian and we use google translate to communicate like i said... Which sometimes can be difficult

TraceKira,

I was going to slate you in the first post but gave you some credit for maybe being some bumpkin from the Transylvanian Alps (and a sleeper for nearly 2 years)...  Fair do's once rumbled you spawned several threads and it has been very amusing seeing the inconsistent responses as to how to handle you!!

Everything you have posted has had holes and irregularities and you have not responded to any critics. That demonstrates you are not too smart but of course you left plenty of clues (deliberate or not) to pull apart your story.

For just one of many examples...  Above you called you girlfriend but she didn't know whether she could join the AI meeting (but she doesn't speak English or German).  You use Google Translate to communicate (I didn't realise they had had a real time phone translation software?) and her German courses don't help because you don't speak German!

Persian (in Afghanistan) is Dari which I asked you some time ago if you spoke that... No response from you.

You have had your fun. 

A lot of nice people have spent their time trying to help you with what they thought was a genuine call for help.  Now is time for you to go forth and multiply. 

You are not funny and definitely not clever.

Furthermore, she is also required to live there (according to the Aufenthaltsgestattung) you posted. I'm not sure if she is even allowed to visit you with it.

It's clear (from other thread started by the OP) that they both are in Baden-Würtemberg, so she can travel to visit him. Refugee applicants can't leave the federal state they live in. Within the federal state they can move more or less freely.

This just keep getting better and better...

I am just waiting for Columbo to show up and say 'just one more thing' - although he may feel the need not to, as the OP has being doing a good enough job as it is.

Basically I see 3 possibilities, listed on order of possibility (as I judge it)..;

1). This is a wind up - in which case the OP should go play with the other kiddies etc (pick an on-line game, go play it)
2). The OP is being scammed - do not give her any money.

3). This is all real - this is number 3 and three follows 2 - it is actually further down around 10, but I do not have time to think up 7 other possibilities.

As I mentioned earlier, if you look at a situation as a chain, you can usually see a pattern. I did not just mean with the GF, I also meant with the OP. 

Trickles of information, strange behaviour, not taking advise - all adds up to a joke or a scam depending on who is doing it.

And now she has asked for money as she needs food.... However, fitting in with I said in my post about the chain, there is always a valid reason, google translate - however this is the next link in the chain, a pattern of behaviour.

OP - there is more info in this thread about this situation than you would get easily from the government. If this is a joke, I hope you are happy that the next person who comes on here really needing this help will probably be ignored.

Crying Wolf using a situation that has people in genuine difficulty is abut as low as it goes...

ON the other hand, if it is real, read through the the thread - do not give her any money...