Afghan GF facing deportation - where can we find legal help?

259 posts in this topic

Well she got a different ID card which expires in April next year.

I asked her to come visit me and she says she doesnt have 23 euro to pay for the train to come(i guess her transp card also expired). I will clarify with her more things when we meet, but i think someone else helps her (from the camp i guess) , because she could have not gone alone at lawyer. I guess that is a good thing

Tracekira

Who is pulling whose chain here?  Maybe she is pulling your chain…

This sounds a classic spoon fed scam…  it has slowly built up that unless you save her she will be deported to Afghanistan and killed (or worse).  Have you been aware of this threat from the start? 

You have been a bit inconsistent as to whether you have been together with her a few, 5 or 2 months but that doesn’t matter really (but it cannot have been 5 months because she did not register in Germany until 03-Jun and for asylum on 13-Jul)…  Have you ever met this girl in the flesh or is it an online romance?  It seems strange that she is in a refugee camp 270km from you and it is just this week that you had to find out the train connections to meet.

While you charged around like a blue-arsed fly, eventually getting meetings arranged with a lawyer and Amnesty International last Friday 09-Oct for this past Monday 12-Oct , she had already been in touch with a lawyer (on or before Thursday 08-Oct – date of lawyers letter) and deigned to tell you this fact?  First she tells you she cannot make the meeting on Monday because of German lessons and when TT’ers explain staying in Germany is more important than lessons she has an unexpected admission to hospital from where she cannot talk to you.

You are even getting round to the idea of marrying her to save her from her murderous family and yet while she cannot afford €23 to visit you, she can afford to engage a lawyer (or is she asking you to pay for that?).

Why don’t you take the advice given and suggest that you go to visit her and see what her response is then?  For the moment do not part with any money.  She is putting up obstacle after obstacle in your way.

I would also be interested to find out in which language the two of you  communicate?  You have already said she doesn’t speak English or German.  Do you speak Pashto or Dari?  I would find it strange that an Afghan would have learned Romanian…  She must also be having her counselling sessions with an Afghan doctor!

P.S. If your trip  from Aalen or beyond to Stuttgart on Monday was a one off then you were unlucky to have had such a day.  If it is daily commute I admire your stamina to be doing a 2.5 hour journey each way every day on top on the working day.  With all this additional stress you are coping very well.

[Edit:] Now you post that she has just got a new ID card which expires next April but they will deport her next week...  OMG wtf...  Are you sure you are not pulling TT's chain?

In situation like this it helps to look at what is happening as a chain.

My brother had a GF who pulled this kind of thing over being pregnant. He was never allowed to go along to the scans etc. There was always a reason and they were all plausible. However looked at as a whole, it was just one excuse after another and as he developed answers for one, she came up with another.

I cannot say if a chain is being pulled or if anyone is pulling it. However the info presented here has been sporadic and incomplete. 

I would advise the OP to be cautious if he is on the level. However it looks as though he is being selective in what he posts. If he isn't, then he needs to look at this all again and ask if his chain is being pulled.

Oh, and do not offer to pay for anything. If she asks, say you cannot afford it. Her reaction to that, especially if you stick to it over repeated requests, will show you just what she feels...

Would however be great if you answer the questions from oh4711 - have you met this girl?

How often do you see her? Have you been to the camp she stays in?

If it looks like shit, if it smells like shit, if it tastes like shit, it is probably shit.

Quite right MikeMelga.  I would not go as far as tasting it though...!!

[Edit:] Now you post that she has just got a new ID card which expires next April but they will deport her next week...  OMG wtf...  Are you sure you are not pulling TT's chain?

While your concern about this being only an online romance is valid, this can be a 6 months Fiktionsbescheinigung which can be invalidated at any time by the Ausländerbehörde. So, at least this part is not inconsistent.

While your concern about this being only an online romance is valid, this can be a 6 months Fiktionsbescheinigung which can be invalidated at any time by the Ausländerbehörde. So, at least this part is not inconsistent.

I am not concerned, myself, whether he has met her or not. It just seems like a scam.  That is why I was interested in what language the communication between them was.

Many people have been "had" on scams like this and it is not fair to play with someone's emotions like that as well as conning them out of money. 

Until now it seems as OP was doing all he could to help but has been blocked by the GF and now by ignoring TT'ers advice (or not responding to advice) makes me then wonder whether this is genuine or not.  How would the authorities give an imminent deportee a 6 month ID card?  Does the left hand not know what the right hand is doing?

If nothing else, this thread will be a good source of information for the English speaking migrants about how to stay if their asylum applications are refused.

Quite right MikeMelga.  I would not go as far as tasting it though...!!

That's part of the joke :)

Comes from a blond joke: 2 brunettes and a blond are walking on the street. On brunette says: "What is that on our building entrance? It looks like a used condom!". The other brunette says: "It SMELLS like a used condom!". The blond picks it up, licks it and says: "Well, this is strange, it is not from any of our neighbors..."

Now she sent me a message that her friend cant borrow her money and she doesnt even has money for food... I wonder if its a good idea to send her money ? I wonder if they dont offer food for refugees in the camp O-o?

Why does she need money for food? Does she not like the food provided at the shelter? Or has she left?

Have you actually met her in person? In which language do you talk to her?

She lives with other girls in one room in the refugee camp

Then she'll also receive food there.

Furthermore, she is also required to live there (according to the Aufenthaltsgestattung) you posted. I'm not sure if she is even allowed to visit you with it.

Then she'll also receive food there.

Furthermore, she is also required to live there (according to the Aufenthaltsgestattung) you posted. I'm not sure if she is even allowed to visit you with it.

So she is not allowed to live  with me for example in an apartment ?  I wanted to investigate this since the distance is quite big between me and her

But the conditions are pretty bad there . Dirty toilets, germs , etc ... She even got sick because of that... I wonder if she can stay a few days per week with me and then come back there

She is doing integration course near Basel... i wanted to move her German courses in Stuttgart in Volkhochschule so that she can go to courses and also live with me...But i am not sure is possible

How many people must tell you that she must stay where she is before you will believe it?

I'm sure that she knows as it was all explained to her. I wonder why she lets you keep thinking otherwise?

Oh yea, now it's money she wants.

But the conditions are pretty bad there . Dirty toilets, germs , etc ... She even got sick because of that... I wonder if she can stay a few days per week with me and then come back there

She is doing integration course near Basel... i wanted to move her German courses in Stuttgart in Volkhochschule so that she can go to courses and also live with me...But i am not sure is possible

I'm sorry not to have better news, but she must live where she is. She's physically safe, she's being fed, and she's receiving meducal care in the camp. It's sad that it's dirty and unpleasant, but she doesn't have any choice and there is nothing you can do to change that.  

You're really going to have to accept what people here are telling you. I know it's tough, but you have done everything you can, and now there is nothing more you can do. There is no way to circumvent the asylum system without making things much much worse in the long run.  You just have to let the bureaucracy run its course. 

If I was you and I had a crush on her I´d still consult a lawyer (or ask for advice whoever is in charge of running the "camp"), provided you can be sure that she wants to live with you (and not only because you can provide for more comfort and a cleaner toilet than her current place). Maybe there is a gap you/she can slip through (e. g. medical reasons or whatever). Refugees can get permits to leave the camps, at least temporarily - but she better finds out what the requirements are and applies for it beforehand rather than simply traveling without authorisation.

It's not unheard of for people to get caught up in feelings for each other when they aren't in the "real world", i.e., dealing with everyday concerns such as paying for rent and Food, and their "relationships" would not last in a "real-world environment". That's probably actually the best-case scenario here, so, OP, I would wish her the best and move on if I were you. Did you ever tell us what language the two of you use to communicate?