Afghan GF facing deportation - where can we find legal help?

259 posts in this topic

On 22.1.2016 21:45:35, RenegadeFurther said:

Is there any news on this story.

Are the proceedings still continuing ? 

Shes lives with a german family.

1 hour ago, TraceKira said:

Shes lives with a german family.

That she is out of the camp is good thing.

Do you two still see each other? 

On a more personal note, now that she is out of the camp and has more freedom, you will soon see if she is really interested in you or if it was just convenience for her.

10 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

@slycookies

How did you manage to correlate bike tyres and Afghan girlfriend ?

If you were shitting yourself about your marital status... maybe "Skid-marks" prompted him!

37 minutes ago, slycookies said:

He started a new thread about issues leaving scuff marks with his bike tires.  When I saw the user name, it made me wonder whatever happened with the GF.

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/topic/361173-bycicle-tracks/#comment-3472224

Ok, got it.

since we are all curious, can you also post an update on how you date with the "gentleman" goes ?

I am so curious too!

This thread is like a daytime telenovela. I don't want to know what happens next, but I can't help wanting to know what happens next.

32 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Ok, got it.

since we are all curious, can you also post an update on how you date with the "gentleman" goes ?

Ha!  I can just for you.  I haven't arranged anything yet since work is thinking about sending me back to the States to give some more training.

Come on.. Don't be that aunt that complains about her problem, but doesn't let people know how things are going..

It's rude :-)

Yes ,

Shes fine , goes to school, has residency . Stays with a Germany family and helps her a lot.

I decided to break up with her since the distance and some other differences :). We are just friends now

Thats the latest update.

Well she cried when i broke with her, but its for the best since i dont want to waste her time and mine :(

She is nice but maybe too young (12 years younger than me). Some disagreements, i prefer to work even in weekends and she want to go outside , see places, etc , shopping . I am more of a bookworm :D boring kind of personality

Last updates .

The immigrant girl has obtained the proper papers , she found a position as a nurse(since 2 years) in a hospital 300km away from my city

I am happy i could help an immigrant who was in need and really wanted to integrate in the German society

2 hours ago, TraceKira said:

Last updates .

The immigrant girl has obtained the proper papers , she found a position as a nurse(since 2 years) in a hospital 300km away from my city

I am happy i could help an immigrant who was in need and really wanted to integrate in the German society

That is a great news. Happy for her. Well done @TraceKira.

Many thanks for the update.