Afghan GF facing deportation - where can we find legal help?

259 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, TraceKira said:

... WTF. Shouldn't  the mens be separated from women ?!

It seems to me they are, but if the other roommates "bring men in the room", then that is down to them.

I bet, if you went to visit, you would also be invited into the room, so where do you want to draw the line?

Maybe your friend should go elsewhere when these men come to visit - is there a local library where she could study, or maybe even a church?

She is crying now and asked me to help her.

What is she asking you to do besides give her more money?

Yes, the men and women should be separated until one invites the other for a visit and they both agree on it. These are adults, right? Or are the other women charging money for their services? It's a tricky situation that these folks have chosen for themselves.

11 hours ago, TraceKira said:

It seems the camp is a lawless place where criminals can do whatever they want... WTF. Shouldn't  the mens be separated from women ?!

The things dont look good.

Unfortunately, it somewhat is. I sympathise with your girlfriend in this matter. An Eritrean refugee told me stories about the life in such camps for women. One mother who was alone with her two young daughters faced serious persecution from other men there (this is in Brandenburg apparently). She wanted to remove her headscarf and all these men threatened her that they would rape her daughters if she dared to do that. She tried to escape persecution all the way from her home country to face further shit here. I don't know what happened eventually, but he said that he tried to help her.

I don't know about what the future holds for you two, or if she's playing you, or if she's only interested in your money, but in this matter I sincerely hope she gets out of that hell hole, or the authorities shift her elsewhere. What's the update with her resettlement?

11 hours ago, TraceKira said:

who are bringing mens in the room and picking on her because she is alone.(basically the men are making sexual advances)

It really depends on what they are doing when the men are in the room. If there having a full scale orgy, I would bring it up with the head of camp.

1 hour ago, RenegadeFurther said:

If there having a full scale orgy, I would bring it up with the head of camp.

Did you just wake up with a Sunday morning boner? :)

. Thank you very much for your help. My girlfriend just got some papers from her lawyer (which i plan to get a meeting as soon as I can , i wrote them a few emails but they never respond)

Can you please tell me what they are about ? For me is not clear  who is paying them for example

10p0paa.jpg

1goi3d.jpg

2jfx2eg.jpg

9ieqz7.jpg

Congratulations, you have a good lawyer!

It says that:

1. At the moment your GF should not be deported to Hungary. However, one should wait for the final decision;

2. The court approved court costs help, i.e. your GF will not have to pay for this process.

In so many words they are saying that they are paying her legal costs for the lawyer Schandl for her appeal of the deportation and the deportation is postponed until the court decision.

I translated:

Dieser Beschluss is gemaß AsylG unanfechtbar-->This Decision is PURSUANT AsylG incontestable

So that means she doesnt have any grunds and her case will be dismissed?

The first letter said that court has decided that she will get help with legal fees and does not have to pay it back.  This decision is incontestable.  Not that I'd know why she would want to contest getting help with legal fees but maybe it's a form letter and they just tend to leave it in there.

The second letter is from the lawyer.  He says that the court said that she will for the next while not be deported and the court needs to decide on her case and that they are paying her legal fees and that he will let her know if there's any new development.

The third letter is almost too much legalese for me but as far as I can see, they are saying they are allowing her appeal on the grounds that she has mentioned that she is depressed and fears that she will not be treated well in Hungary and that their interests in a quick deportation do not outweigh her right of appeal and therefore the appeal is allowed.

1 minute ago, LeonG said:

The first letter said that court has decided that she will get help with legal fees and does not have to pay it back.  This decision is incontestable.  Not that I'd know why she would want to contest getting help with legal fees but maybe it's a form letter and they just tend to leave it in there.

The second letter is from the lawyer.  He says that the court said that she will for the next while not be deported and the court needs to decide on her case and that they are paying her legal fees and that he will let her know if there's any new development.

The third letter is almost too much legalese for me but as far as I can see, they are saying they are allowing her appeal on the grounds that she has mentioned that she is depressed and fears that she will not be treated well in Hungary and that their interests in a quick deportation do not outweigh her right of appeal and therefore the appeal is allowed.

Thanx.

I wonder if there is something i could do more to help her to have a better case. Will she be needed to participate in the court?

Not that I know of.  Why don't you ask her how you can help her?  Maybe she'll think of something.

Just now, LeonG said:

Not that I know of.  Why don't you ask her how you can help her?  Maybe she'll think of something.

She doesnt know to much about the law here

You neither. She is represented by a lawyer for free, what else do you expect? The lawyer does all the job including giving statements on behalf of her.

She doesnt know to much about the law here

Well, you are not a lawyer so I don't think you can help her with her appeal.  Besides, she already has a lawyer.  But maybe you can help her with something else.  Moral support at least.

And more: in case of negative decision your GF can still appeal all the way up to Constitutional Court.

4 minutes ago, LeonG said:

Well, you are not a lawyer so I don't think you can help her with her appeal.  Besides, she already has a lawyer.  But maybe you can help her with something else.  Moral support at least.

Yeah sure :D. I got her a laptop and installed her a program to learn german. I think is a good ideea to learn german beside VolkhochSchule courses