English speaking people in Landshut?

9 posts in this topic

Hi All,

If any of you would like to meetup for a chat in english over a coffee, tea, beer in and around Landshut, would be great. Let me know if there are any English speaking expats living in Landshut sharing the same thought!

Cheers,

Joy

Hi Joy, I'm British, have lived in Landshut since 2010 and would love to meet up! And I'd be glad to introduce you to the English speaking community here! Regards Claire

Hi Claire,

Sorry for the late reply. I would love to meet up. Could you let me know when would be the best time for you to meet during this week? Afternoons I am free from 6:30 onwards. Would be great to finally meetup an English speaking community in Landshut.

Regards,

Joy

Hello,

I realise that this is a very old thread but I've recently moved to Landshut from London and would welcome the opportunity to meet other English speakers here too.

Best wishes

Sam

Hi, I see this is a quite old post but still wanna take a chance to see if the English speaking community in Landshut still exists. Would love to have some regular meet ups here. Thank you. 

I'm also new to Landshut and would like to know if there's an English-speaking community. If so, are there any meet-ups? Thanks.

Robert

I'll be moving to Landshut mid-April for a job. loads of questions. my family will be following a few months after. kids will be 8 and 5. 

definitely interested to know if/what resources exist for english-speaking parents, if there are meet ups.  

Hi there I’m living near Landshut (Kumhausen) and was interested to know if English speaking families in the area with kids around the age of 7-9 were interested to meet up. 

Looking forward to your responses

Cheers 

M

PS I was born in Landshut and would be happy to help anybody with questions 

Hi Lady Mary, just read this post. I live near Kumhausen, have a 9 year old son and would like to meet up if you're still looking? Regards Claire