Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

marijuana online shops

21 posts in this topic

So I came across a couple of sites that seem to offer marijuana online. 

http://weedseedshop.com

http://weed-shop.org/

I was quite puzzled by this though. How is it legal? I mean, I saw similar sites in the UK, that are claiming to sell seeds for reasons other than consumption (of coourse). 

But if I am not mistaken, the 2nd shop sells purely for smoking.

Could someone clarify this for me ?

Thanks

The web pages you linked are in German but the shops are not in Germany.
One claims to be based in Amsterdam - a place with liberal drug laws. The other claims to be based in Barcelona calling it "Amsterdam with sunshine".

If the shops are based where their activities are legal or tolerated they can operate.

They can not guarantee that it is legal for their customers to order, receive, possess or use the products they sell. That depends on the law where the customer is.

Note that web sites like these may not even be real shops - they could be scam sites that simply take your money and ship nothing. A pretty web site is no guarantee.

Ye, that totally makes sense. I am quite surprised though, that with the legislation being quite strict against weed, shops like this even exist.

As you said, I can't imagine that 30 grams of weed would go unnoticed via the post. And it could be a scam as well, but I don't think it's too likely - if someone bought 100 euros worth of weed and it didn't arrive, they would take some action for sure.

So PeterN, what you are saying is, that it is legal for them to sell, but not legal for me to buy (from a country where weed is illegal) ?

"if someone bought 100 euros worth of weed and it didn't arrive, they would take some action for sure."

What action are they taking?  Complaining to the police or Post that their illegal shipment didn't arrive???

If you order some and it gets to Stuttgart, let us know.

Well, I wasn't planning on buying from them at all. I am pretty sure I'll find some good weed locally. 

However I would be really curious if they actually send it.

4 hours ago, Tim Hortons Man said:

Good lord how did I miss this!!!!,

Weed is legal

off to the doctor tomorrow ?

No, weed is not legal. Forget about it.

Medical marijuana has been legal for years but was not paid by insurance. Since March 2017 insurance covers it but only if there is no other therapy available. That means not all patients can get the prescription.

Would be interesting to know which of my ailments would yield a proper prescription. In the U.S. there was always an unauthorized list of doctors known to freely prescribe marijuana. I would be happy to review for accuracy such a list if one exists here in Germany.

Yeah, sorry about your cancer, AIDS, and chronic pains that don't respond to any other drugs.

Oh, you don't have any of that? No medical marijuana for you.

7 hours ago, yourkeau said:

No, weed is not legal. Forget about it.

Medical marijuana has been legal for years but was not paid by insurance. Since March 2017 insurance covers it but only if there is no other therapy available. That means not all patients can get the prescription.

Thanks had wondered about that, been big news in Canada and obviously the States

1 hour ago, Wertewandel said:

Would be interesting to know which of my ailments would yield a proper prescription. In the U.S. there was always an unauthorized list of doctors known to freely prescribe marijuana. I would be happy to review for accuracy such a list if one exists here in Germany.

Germany is very anal about all drugs, so I believe issuing false prescription is a crime (lazy to check the law, however). Even if such doctors exist, they definitely keep low profile and do not issue prescriptions to everyone. 

11 hours ago, Tim Hortons Man said:

Good lord how did I miss this!!!!,

Weed is legal

off to the doctor tomorrow ?

Can I go to my doc and just say "Mother in law" and get a pipe, bong and scales just like that? 

I think you are better off ordering your drugs from the darkweb like everyone else. I dont think the Sparkasse is going to like that you ordered from the “weed shop”. 

No it seems that where we live, dope will always be off the menu here, for chilling purposes. I was actually being facetious as usual. I do not like the problem of smoking dope along tobacco - never did tbh. I was never ever a great smoker of the stuff. 

If I smoked dope I'd be even lazier than I am now...

...the state of those finger nails in the marijuana photo... Yuck.

3 hours ago, Petro6golf said:

I think you are better off ordering your drugs from the darkweb like everyone else. I dont think the Sparkasse is going to like that you ordered from the “weed shop”. 

Thats a good point.  As much as i dislike the drugs problem here, and I wouldnt normally suggest breaking the law, it does seem to me that if someone wants weed it is cheaply (I think?) and easily available pretty much everywhere so unless the odds of getting a prescrption are high (no pun intended) and the costs of medical grade low (they are not as far as I know) then I cant see why anyone would bother.  

4 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Germany is very anal about all drugs, so I believe issuing false prescription is a crime (lazy to check the law, however). Even if such doctors exist, they definitely keep low profile and do not issue prescriptions to everyone. 

The U.S. is a bit different. The doctors I referred to earlier are not issuing false or illegal prescriptions. An M.D. can use his own judgment in prescribing medicines, and if he believes Marijuana is indicated for back pain (for example), he can do it.