Things to ponder

1,999 posts in this topic

Oh that's bonkers. And a tad unfair in that it looks as though the queue will shut rather than just taper off eg. there are people who won't get in.

On the other hand, that's incredible dedication.

Either way, given that the livestream of the lying-in-state has got me mesmerised, this VIP balcony thing is proper irritating. Accessible queue yes, posh queue for MPs and Lords - just why? Given the OAPs that are managing, or the first lady in hoop's article with a 6yr old and a baby. 'Security issues' apparently, but that is a bit thin. 

Pondering that in a grumpy way...

everything before the word 'but' is horseshite..

They respect you, they really do, but ...

-Techmex Snow

12 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Yes, "but" negates the rest.

Unless it doesn't.

But nevertheless, at the end of the day it doesn't matter to elephants. Its irrelephant.

On 05/10/2022, 00:02:52, Techsmex said:

Is this pussycat going up or down the stairs?

2022-10-04_18-01-45.png

The cat in question is Benny the Ball and was owned by Edwin Schrodinger ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... so I guess we'll never know.

22 hours ago, hooperski said:

The cat in question is Benny the Ball and was owned by Edwin Schrodinger ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... so I guess we'll never know.

whatcha talkin bout and been smokin willis?  send me sum of dat ganja. I'll pay international fees. or rather, lets use our undercover bitcoin connections.   I strongly recommend José Pedro Balmaceda Pascal, he's got some good shite

So my husband s room reeks of cannabis (I am supposing that is what it is... same pong as when I was banged up in a police cell for 48 hours earlier in the year... does la République have a budget for pumping illicit drugs thru the aircon ? Or was it just perfume ? Do they have a budget for that ?)

So how do I prove I am not hallucinating ? As he claims...

Yep. Problem is my daughter is still at home. I cannot leave her with a druggie. We (him and me) are both alternating between two addresses. There is a reason for that. 

One day, the film...

If you purchase a tortoise nowadays, due to its longevity, you have to include it in your will.

Begs the question...

...what to bequeath it?

7 hours ago, Sannerl said:

Bear-Proof Garbage Bin.jpg

This reminds me of the problem of some tourists in London posting their letters in the wrong place.  This has now been solved by removing most bins, or leaving them overflowing so their purpose is clear.

Quellbild anzeigen

The cat is going down the stairs. Check out the configuration of the stairs.

On 30/10/2022, 12:53:13, optimista said:

So my husband s room reeks of cannabis (I am supposing that is what it is... same pong as when I was banged up in a police cell for 48 hours earlier in the year... does la République have a budget for pumping illicit drugs thru the aircon ? Or was it just perfume ? Do they have a budget for that ?)

So how do I prove I am not hallucinating ? As he claims...

Police? Many moons ago, I left my uk allotment in the care of an acquaintance for 2 months whilst I was away. Upon my return, there were several cannabis looking plants growing wild…it was an unusually hot summer. The elderly allotment neighbour chaps were very concerned. I called the police and they removed the plants.

Is your daughter still a minor?

31 minutes ago, emkay said:

Police?

I guess it is an idea, but I think not a very good one.   Allotment is one thin though I would just have pulled them up myself.  But to invite them into your house, just no.  Especially not French police searching for a little bit of cannabis.