Things to ponder

1,836 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, john g. said:

I tried everything in the office a few minutes ago. A bash, a wallop, tongs, a kick, being friendly, being understanding.. but that bloody cockroach has better eyesight than me and is WAY faster. Where the hell is it?😂😖

Yesterday my wife thought she saw a cockroach in the kitchen, she bashed, walloped, kicked it, pleaded with it and sprayed everything down and cleaned thoroughly.

Today I'm placing a cockroach in the bathroom..

16 minutes ago, john g. said:

As a tile, Techs?😂

That would be fu'tile', JohnGee.   way too much work.  a strategically placed plastic roach will do.  they're indestructible and provide great results.

24 minutes ago, john g. said:

Fewtile😂

Edit: damn, you changed the game!😂  Better than reptile!!

I think you have a reptiledysfunction..

you're a real stand up chameleon

9 hours ago, Techsmex said:

Those are the memories they've retained or can relate to.  I sometimes find myself asking my best friend about his ex wife  "Have you heard from 'ex-Mrs'  "  ?  "Where is she living now"  "Remember the time we..."  Whatever happened to..."?  Reason is that he and his ex were in our lives at an important time and we have gobs of memories of those times.  I met his new wife but never really connected with her.  I mean, she's a fine person but just no history between us.  Don't take it personal.  It's not about you and your wife.  It's about them.

It's a good story, Techs. It'd be a better story if any of my old girlfriends lasted more than a year or met my family more than once.😏

My ex is married again, and apparently happy, but he cares enough to want to help me find a new job and be happy again.

I guess he counts as a good friend now, and one that I am very grateful to have!

On 9/26/2021, 10:16:15, optimista said:

So what do we read in the boys' faces ? Trump isn t taking her seriously. Are the others ?

Notice that he's not only ignoring her with his body language, he's not even looking in her eyes. He's pretending Merkel isn't in the room. After all, what is a mere woman doing in the men's room?

7 minutes ago, katheliz said:

..., what is a mere woman doing in the men's room?

He's peeved because he can't reach to grab her pussy?

If he had been able to and done so, I bet she would have decked him ;) 

tmbss211004.png?resize=450%2C509

'Meanwhile, this Bliss (AMS) reminds me of Frank Zappa’s comment, “If your children ever find out how lame you really are, they’ll murder you in your sleep.”
Though I have to say that the cat is probably not as shocked as the dog, and that, as long as the food keeps coming, we can maintain the pretense.' - Mike Peterson, from his blog

I live in a village of ca. 1000 souls. There is the village at the bottom, the village at the top and the village in the middle. They pretty much do not mix. Separate universes. Family feuds going back generations. If you are from the bottom end, what are you doing wandering around the top end? Kid you not. The phenomenon of the teutonic village - people here are loyal to their village first and foremost and resent sharing their lives and infrastructure with incomers - has only just revealed itself to me after a decade of living here.

16 hours ago, easytodraw said:

Randy Bachman  finally finds his stolen guitar 45 years later.

Thank you for posting this cool piece of rock Canadiana!

Zhang Zhangs's comment in French is well worth pondering in your link, Alex!👍

Second ponder- blimey, my Doppelgaenger!😂 Have you been doxxing me? ( Just learnt the word!😂)..