Things to ponder

1,820 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Sorry, I've been gay waaaay too long to think that works. It's nice for you if you have that level of privilege. Also, I don't forget that I was threatened with physical violence by RF on this board and never received an apology. So, between one guy mocking my marriage and the other threatening violence, I am just gonna have to nope on out of that nonsense you're peddling. 

Stop with this farce. Why don't u ask dessa why she bammed me for ? She knows iit, the whole of TT knows I it.

How is life in Bangladesh by the way?

11 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Sorry, I've been gay waaaay too long to think that works. It's nice for you if you have that level of privilege. Also, I don't forget that I was threatened with physical violence by RF on this board and never received an apology. So, between one guy mocking my marriage and the other threatening violence, I am just gonna have to nope on out of that nonsense you're peddling. 

I didn’t realise you meant anyone in particular.  

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Looks like RF could use your "Be nice" advice.

He is not unique. How about we all follow that rule on TT as well as in our daily lives ?

5 hours ago, optimista said:

He is not unique. How about we all follow that rule on TT as well as in our daily lives ?

Sure. You first.

May I be the first to wish optimista and Alex a lovely, relaxing and healthy evening?👍

Thank you John. It started quite well as it happens. This afternoon I played in a street concert and just as I was about to embark on my solo, a freak gust of wind blew my music off my stand - despite it being reasonably firmly fixed! The band continued to play and I sat there laughing. On my own. Nobody else laughs in this neck of the woods when it all goes tits up. What happened after that is not fit for the sensitive eyes and ears of the TT community. Let's just say I now feel very relaxed and it was doubtless good for my health. May I wish all and sundry a lovely evening.

I was once " encouraged " to leave a hotel after an awful somewhat drunken singing of a Beatles song by me and a fellow drunken teacher. " Yesterday."

But no more details!  I apparently offend so many on here for having a memory. So I will not post the details. That would offend so many on here who,  basically , are ... perfect...

I ponder re their real agenda...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse in metus porta, tempor mi vitae, luctus nisi. Quisque at magna purus. Aliquam elit felis, aliquet ac est sed, blandit gravida ligula. Aenean porttitor gravida turpis, eu pretium nisl fermentum non. Duis finibus purus in laoreet bibendum. In dictum nisl sed ex molestie elementum. Aenean id mollis ante, fringilla hendrerit magna. Donec ac faucibus arcu.

Latin is so interesting 

5 minutes ago, john_b said:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse in metus porta, tempor mi vitae, luctus nisi. Quisque at magna purus. Aliquam elit felis, aliquet ac est sed, blandit gravida ligula. Aenean porttitor gravida turpis, eu pretium nisl fermentum non. Duis finibus purus in laoreet bibendum. In dictum nisl sed ex molestie elementum. Aenean id mollis ante, fringilla hendrerit magna. Donec ac faucibus arcu.

Paging Jacob Rees-Mogg.

So much to ponder, john! Them old Romans didn't even have a word for telephone sex! Probably losers😂

Here's the translation, in case anyone wants to know! :D

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse in metus the gate, long-life, my dear, of mourning, but the. Each chili at large. The latest developer button, and bananas, but sit pregnant networks. Porttitor pregnant shark, the price of football players yeast. Duis laoreet purus in the ends of the drink. The players said, but the employee element. In front of a soft Aenean id, fringilla hendrerit magna. Until the jaws alcohol. 

:blink:

1 hour ago, john_b said:

Here's the translation, in case anyone wants to know! :D

ipsum dolor sit amet

:blink:

Translates as:

"the pain itself is to be loved" ;) 

I wonder how many permanent warning points and how long a time-out certain comments would earn if coming from a regular user...

I'll better take a screenshot of this comment.

26 minutes ago, Sannerl said:

I wonder how many permanent warning points and how long a time-out certain comments would earn if coming from a regular user...

I'll better take a screenshot of this comment.

You should. To protect yourself.

Fortunately, I once crossed the road with Jamie (Ed Bob) in Munich in early 2008 and our tin foil hats connected and I was able to download the complete database from Toytown (without his knowledge) and have the personal details of every member here. I still get the updates.

So some facts you should know Sannerl:

It's well known that Dessa is just a hologram in reality. But a very dangerous hologram.

El Jeffo sees himself as the de facto President of The Republic of Toytown. Which he imagines as Bedfordshire.

But I'm not worried about warning points from them. As I know where they both live.

It's only a 5-hour ICE to Berlin with a couple of cans of petrol in a sports bag, knock on the door and "He's Johnny!" They know that.

john g. doesn't exist in real life or cyber space and is just a 'feel good' bot they switch on to relieve the tension.

But be wary of Frau Fruit

El Jeffo: "Bring out Frau Fruit."

Dessa: "Fruit's sleeping."

El Jeffo: "Well, I guess you're gonna have to wake her up now, won't you?"

She seriously scares me.

There's so many things you don't know about this site. Stay safe my friend.

day.png?resize=600%2C450

'Bill Day [the cartoonist] reports that Facebook took down this cartoon for violating community standards, and — since there are no bare titties to set off the automatic alarms — you can bet that it was the result of some offended snowflake who reported him in order to silence him.'

Mike Peterson - http://www.dailycartoonist.com/index.php/2021/08/17/csotd-rolling-the-bottoms-of-my-trousers/

If the adjective for metal is metallic, why not ironic for iron?

2021-08-19_15-46-28.jpg