My Macintosh computer was hacked in Oldenburg

By denkyo in Life in Niedersachsen & Bremen,
Crackers get into my computers.  Below, I provide evidence of this and ask for help. ...
Several days ago when I was using Safari to look at the T-online web site, I got a telephone call.  The phone rang but no caller spoke.  Later, I noticed source code ln part of the browser window.  The source code blocked much of the web page I had been viewing.  Clicking the source code accomplished nothing.  I clicked a link on  part of the the web page which was not blocked by the source code.  That click took me to a new page at that site, and the problem was gone.  I saw no more source code.  Very roughly half an hour later, the same problem occurred:  source code blocking part of the web page.  I solved the problem the same way I had solved it earlier, by clicking a link on part of the page not blocked by source code, to go to a different page at the site. The caller had called me, I simultaneously had two phone connections, one to my ISP and one to the mystery caller.  I guess that the caller then put malware into my computer, and that the source code I saw was from the malware, not from the web page I had been looking at. When I try to log into T-online using Safari, the home page has a "ZUM LOGIN" link to a separate log in page which requires my user name (not my email address) and password.  When I try with Firefox, the log in information required is email address (not user name) and password, and the information is required on the home page. not on a separate log in page.  With both browsers, I logged in but suspect that at least one of the sites I logged into, perhaps the one I logged into using Safari, is fake. These versions have been each observed by someone else, who spent hours exploring them. I guess that the problem source code I had seen twice earlier later caused me to see at least one fake site.  Perhaps the files for the fake web page(s) are somewhere on the web or in my computer. Notice that there are three phenomena:  the telephone call (which came when I was using Safari online and which I guess introduced malware into my computer), twice seeing source code which blocked the view of web pages, and fake web page(s).  The phone calls have been occurring for years.  I once got an email message about them.  The source code which blocks part of a web page, is new.  I have encountered fake web pages occasionally for as long as I've been in Germany.  They only apear for sites I visit much just before the fake one appears.  I never get a fake version of a real site the first time I ever try to go the real site.  I never get a fake version of a real site when trying to go to a real site I have not been at for months.  If I'm at the same web site for a few hours daily for about three days in a row, especially if I visit that site during normal business hours, I have the highest probability of getting a fake version of that site the fourth day.  I guess that someone somehow learns what sites I visit, perhaps by real-time observation or by reading logs of my web activity.  I guess that the fake version s of sites are in my computer, perhaps in Safari software. For example, I spent much time for a few, consecutive days at the mailbox.org web site, then encountered a fake version of the mailbox.org site which, among other things, initially did not let me log in.  I sent email to the site to try to resume being able to log in.  I got spoof email, pretending to be from mailbox.org.  The spoof email response did not come from mailbox.org.  I had never been unable to log into the real site (but did not realize that I was at a fake version of the site). Once, someone told me that the cracker had dared me to report the problem.  I think that reporting the problem may accomplish nothing because other people cannot replicate the problem because their computers lack the malware which causes the fake site to appear. I think that the problem occurs because of intense hostility to me.   Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon, a fake version of a real web site (which site perhaps is in the browser's computer rather than really on the web despite the seeming URL which appears in the browser's address bar)?  I guess that one of the pages, probably Safari, is phishing or other misconduct directed at me. I called T-online support two days ago.  I got a German-speaking person.  I asked him if he knows English.  He briefly answered in English that he didn't.  Then I heard a recording in English.  I waited.  Suddenly, the connection went silent and stayed silent. I called again.  Normally, when one waits for T-online support, one frequently hears an appropriate message over the phone, then eventually talks with a support person.  However, when I called support after the silence problem, I was never able to reach a tech support person.  Each time I called, I connected to T-online but later got some kind of signal that clearly indicated that something had gone wrong with the connection, perhaps some kind of busy signal or disconnect signal.  I called yesterday and got that signal again.  Before the past two days, I was always able to talk with a tech support person at T-online.  I mention the unusual telephone support problem (the problem being that, except for my first call, it was impossible to reach a tech support person) because it may be a clue.  The cause of the browser problem may prevent me from reaching both my web account, and the phone problem prevents me from reaching the same company's tech support people by phone. Does anyone know what caused the Safari-Firefox discrepancy and how I should respond to it?  I guess that T-online is not causing the problem. A similar browser discrepancy exists at Google's gmail.  If I use Safari to the page to change my password, thatpage is blank, preventing me from changing my password.  If I go the page withFirefox, the page is correctly displayed and I can change my pasword.  This discrepancy should not exist. ... I used to have problems uploading a certain text file by ftp; then, later, uploading a certain graphics file.  The file would be uploaded but someone would not stay.  I t changed the name of each slightly, which solved the problem.  I think that there is or was a malware script in my computer or destination directory, and the script caused the problem. ... I think that it is possible for crackers, if they know when I am working on a computer, to introduce files into it, and to read or copy files in it when I am not connected to the Internet.  I am certain that they can do this when I am connected to the Internet.  I don't know how it is done.  Perhaps Bluetooth or Airport is active although my computer indicates that they are not active.  Perhaps there is a cell phone in my computer and criminals can reach my computer through that phone. Perhaps my computer has a remote access server which I don't know about.  I can't find one and I've tried to block access to any clients of such a server.  Such a server would nicely explain the seeming ease with which crackers can observe my computer and put files into it. I think that, with one of my computers, crackers can observe what is in front of the computer.  The computer is on a table.  I think that crackers can see what is on the part of table in front of the computer even when the computer is not online.  I don't know if the computer has to be turned on.  I put tape over a spot on the video monitor to try to block FaceTime.  That didn't work.  Maybe there is a second FaceTime which uses a different spot on the monitor.  Maybe the observing camera has nothing to do with FaceTime. ... Are there two drivers in the computer, one for me and one for crackers? ... I don:t think that passwords protect my computer much.  Perhaps my computer has a secret administrator account which I don't know about, and crackers know its password. There are some times of the day when it seems to be far more likely that crackers will observe what is in my computer. ... Did a vendor sabotage me?  Was I sold a sabotaged product or service?  These are true questions, not accusations. ... Once, while I was flying from Boston to Frankfurt, while the plane seemed to be over Europe, someone told me that a passenger had said three things about me, which my source repeated to me.    Most people would consider two of those things severely derogatory.  My source pointed out the speaker to me.  Later, another person came to me, seemingly believing, or at least hoping, that one of the three statements was true.  The young, white man accused of making the statements seemed to be traveling alone.  I did not recognize him.  He looked physically fit.  His seat was closer to the front of the plane, and to the right of the plane, than mine.  I vaguely guessßremember that he had an aisle seat. In Germany, I took a course.  With only one exception I shall now write, I never saw anyone in the room for that course except the teacher and students taking that course.  I customarily waited in a hallway near the classroom until class was about to begin, then entered the classroom.  One day, despite my custom, I entered the classroom much earlier than my usual entry time.  A woman whom I had never seen before or after, made a severely derogatory statement about me to a female student with whom I often chatted in the classroom.  The statement was not one one of the three statements about me which had been made to the plane's cabin crew.  The denouncer then left the room.  Perhaps it was a coincidence that the listener was one of the few students with whom I often chatted. ... Occasionally, I get information about the computer crackers who cause problems for me. Once, I got what seemed to be a letter from a Scottish city's police department, on what seemed to be that department's letterhead.  The letter concerned a thoroughly documented crime done by an Internet domain registrar in Britain.  Later, someone else told me that the letter was fake.  I have reason to believe that the letter was fake.  I do not know if the supposedly counterfeit letter, or the subject that the letter dealt with, is related to the fake web sites problem. I was told that my malefactor is Russian, which I guess means someone in Germany who either is from Russia or is a Russian-speaking immigrant to Germany.  I don't know if the statement, that the person is Russian, is true. In America, just before my last trip from America to Germany, I was warned in a kind way that I would receive severe mistreatment in Germany. In the small town in which I live in Germany, I often have been hostilely told to go.  The most common places I have been told to go are away, home, Israel, and Spain.  A few, friendly people in Germany have suggested to me that it might be better for me if I left. ... A few people have told me that I would get less mistreatment if I commmunicated nice things about Germany or my town in Germany.  I think that that advice is because the motive of some of my enemies is a desire to help Germany or their town, combined with their belief that I am a liability of, not a helper of, Germany and their town. Angela Merkel recently spoke about the NSA having tapped her phone calls.  She did not say that it is unusual to electronically violate privacy in Germany. If I correctly remember what I heard about her remarks, she complained that America, an ally, had violated her privacy.  Perhaps, if I praise Germany or Niedersachsen's Oldenburg, the crackers will think of me as their ally. ... I could have posted this message in a computer forum instead of a German forum.  I am trying to find out
    (1)  the criminals' names, street addresses, and other contact information,
    (2)  the computer techniques they use,
    (3)  whether any of the criminals have ever sold me any products or services,
    (4)  how I should respond and defend myself.

I want to completely solve the crimes and harassment, and be able to give a detailed, factual report to police.  I guess that at least some of the criminals are in or near Niedersachsen's Oldenburg, which is the main reason I post in this forum. Do you know something I might appreciate learning?  
  • 23 replies
business articles guides new business opportunities guides finance deposit guides money making art guides loan deposits guides make your home good guides income outcome issue guides medicine drugs guides marken money trends guides self roof repairing guides market online guides secure guides skin tools guides wedding jewellery guides newspaper for magazine guides geo places guides business design guides Car and Jips guides production business guides ladies cosmetics sector guides sport and fat burn guides vat insurance price guides fitness program guides furniture at home guides which insurance firms guides new devoloping technology guides healthy nutrition guides dress up/a> company income guides insurance and life guides dream home guides create new business guides individual loan form guides cooking ingredients guides which firms is good guides choosing most efficient business guides comment on goods guides technology business guides secret of business guides company redirects guides credits in business guides guide for business guides cheap insurance tips guides selling abroad guides protein diets guides improve your home guides security importance guides