Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where to buy Blue Moon beer in Frankfurt

14 posts in this topic

New to Frankfurt and looking for my favorite beer served in Chicago-- Blue Moon. Do they sell it anywhere in Frankfurt?? 

Expand your beer repertoire.  Try Hoegaarden if you can find it -- it's the same style as Blue Moon except it's the original.

no idea, but if you are willing to drive to Darmstadt, try here:

http://maruhn-welt-der-getraenke.de/

​Maruhn definitely has it, but I don't know how regularly. The last time I was there I bought 12 bottles for the ridiculous price of 30 euro because I wanted a taste of home. When in doubt, you can email them and ask if it's in stock. They'll also hold it for you if you're going to pick it up later.

Hoegaarden isn't quite the same, but it's close enough, especially if you dunk an orange wedge in there.

Not sure if they have Blue Moon, but Naiv has now a wee shop around the corner from their main premises (Fahrgasse 4). They have a decent selection of foreign beer - if anyone in Frankfurt sells Blue Moon then it's likely them.

Expand your beer repertoire.  Try Hoegaarden if you can find it -- it's the same style as Blue Moon except it's the original.

Also try Schofferhofer Weizen. Similar in taste and about as ubiquitous as Blue Moon is in the States.

I went to Maruhn this evening and I remembered to look for you.  They have plenty in stock but it's €2.69 a bottle!

Just to add, we have a Toom beer store in my hometown of Langen which sells international beers so I'll check there next.