Searching for Running/Workout Partner

5 posts in this topic

I am in search of a jogging or running partner in the Frankfurt or Taunus area. I have really been in a rut with running and lacking the motivation. My initial plan is to begin training for a 5 or 10k. So if you are interested in starting to jog/run and looking for a partner, please feel free to message me.

have you found a sport partner?

How fast are you running?

I do functional power lifting, similar to crossfit, running, swimming, riding a bike, swimming and in summer calisthenics in Hafenpark.

If you want to join and do some workouts will be great.

Hi,

Im looking for a running partner too. I can only run about 10k at a push at the moment, but happy to run regularly with somebody in a nice area!

Nina, where do you like to run?

I sometimes lead the running group at the Frankfurter Laufshop on Mondays at 19:30.

Also, on the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday I am up for a run in the Frankfurter Stadtwald...by all weather.

I also, happened to be the pacemaker at for the 1:49 time at the Frankfurt Halfmarathon in 2016.  I would adjust the tempo to your speed.

On a related but less serious note, any of you fit people up for starting a HHH run in the week? The local H3 runs on weekends in the winter only, which I can't make. If you have half a mind, drop me a line.