Twat of the day

949 posts in this topic

Indeed. Still don't think they will sell. But the style icons and their marketing people at Gucci obviously do or they would not have spent the time, effort and investment in putting them out there. Fail. Fail. Fail. So up their own stylish arses they cannot smell their own shit. I am of course prepared to be proven Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Anybody remember that fairy tale about the Emperor and his invisible clothes? I was always the kid exposing the idiots. I am sick of the role.

3 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

I'd have expected British flags to be on the walls... Has anyone informed Canada that we took them back?

Copy and paste is unreliable due to differences in browsers and add-ons, plus many sites take active measures to discourage hot-linking.

Better to use the "choose files" link at the bottom of the editing box and upload directly to the TT server.

47 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Oh. I can see it and I can see it where it was quoted. Hmmmmm.

I just copied and pasted as I usually do.

This is what everyone else sees. 

fraufruit-image.jpg

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Thanks guys.

Don't have a link - I got it per email.

So you dragged the image from the e-mail to the edit box? That created a link to the file on your computer, which your browser can decode, but nobody else's - because we don't have access to your computer.

You can save the file on your local drive by right-clicking it and choosing "Save image as..." (or something like that) and then upload it to the server from the storage location.

33 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

You can save the file on your local drive by right-clicking it and choosing "Save image as..." (or something like that) and then upload it to the server from the storage location.

I tried that. Doesn't work for me with png's or htm's.

YES, John!! That is it!!! Thanks so much?

Bloody hell! I know nothing about all this internet crap! I pressed onto your original link with my left index finger and held it firmly for about two seconds. Then I clicked onto the words which appeared on my SmartPhone " look up " and clicked again and the text appeared!😂