Twat of the day

909 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, theGman said:

He's hardly a twat. He stood up for himself when he truly believed he had been falsely accused of something.

The definition of a Pyrrhic victory. A twat indeed.

Meh, I just don't agree. The man was trying to prove his innocence and he got screwed over by a bunch of lawyers. He's been a fool, for sure, but the lawyers should have either won the case or told him to drop it much earlier.

"I'm sick and tired at the whole system which is steamrolling ordinary people," he said.

"I regret the amount of money. I very simply wanted justice."

Twat of the day? Doesn't get my vote, but I guess i'm in the minority here.

25 minutes ago, theGman said:

... and he got screwed over by a bunch of lawyers. ...

And how do you know he didn't tell them "screw the money, I just want justice"?

1 hour ago, dj_jay_smith said:

And how do you know he didn't tell them "screw the money, I just want justice"?

Fair enough, the guy is a clearly a massive twat and deserves everything he got.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/EEUhdPsUYAEnvxj-768x977.jpg

Julia Hartley-BrewerVerified account @JuliaHB1

I have so many questions about this front page. Why does the editor of a national newspaper think trees are “lungs”? Why is he wearing a suit and tie? In the middle of a fire? In the Amazon?

Trees absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen , which is why the Amazon rainforest is often referred to as the earth’s lungs. This is regarded as an important ongoing atmospheric regulatory function. #science. #facts

Are you challenging photosynthesis?  What next, gravity?  Are you going to walk out of a twelfth floor window saying “gravity is absurd”?

I wish she would ...

Didnt read it in the newspapers but think he is right. Whatever issues his mom had in the past its none of our business.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/49733089

Few on this forum know much about Rugby Union so please excuse my rant.

If true, this man is an embarrassment and a disgrace to his sport, his country and his family.

Rob Howley: Wales backs coach sent home from World Cup over alleged betting breach

I am not a rugby person, Clive, but I am totally against any hints of corruption within any sport.

49 minutes ago, Clive2677 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/49733089

Few on this forum know much about Rugby Union so please excuse my rant.

If true, this man is an embarrassment and a disgrace to his sport, his country and his family.

Rob Howley: Wales backs coach sent home from World Cup over alleged betting breach

Due to a massive betting fraud, England have been letting Wales beat them at rugby for years. Everyone knows that.

There must be a fraud reason my mob Southend United in English football Division 1 haven´t won a game this season, hoops! You have nailed it--corruption!:P

I didn´t know that, Luke! Amazing!!! II will have to check my old diaries but I have a feeling one of my ex-mother-in-laws was in goal for Spain that day.