Twat of the day

910 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

good lord it looks like it's been photoshopped onto his body, badly at that.

what the heck?

It's a shame that his head couldn't be removed.

18 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Is Morgan's head still growing?

Just pulled up photos of him on google images, his head seems to morph into different shapes & sizes.

Perhaps it depends on how much hot air he's full of at the time...

20 minutes ago, Clive2677 said:

It's a shame that his head couldn't be removed.

removing the mouth alone would be a huge improvement :) 

1 minute ago, fraufruit said:

I just checked his images, too. They look like smug shots.

omg that was brilliant.  1k greenies

Jabob Rees-Mogg commenting on England winning the Cricket World Cup.

A d..n close run thing, we clearly don't need Europe to win... #CricketWorldCupFinal https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48983890 

The England Cricket team:

- Captained by an immigrant
- Batting led by an immigrant
- Fastest bowler an immigrant
- Leading all-rounder an immigrant
- Main spinner son of an immigrant

We don't need a Latin speaking Victorian wanker either, but we're stuck with you.

Trying to make political gain out of a sporting event, total bellend.

17 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Jabob Rees-Mogg commenting on England winning the Cricket World Cup.

A d..n close run thing, we clearly don't need Europe to win... #CricketWorldCupFinal https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48983890 

The England Cricket team:

- Captained by an immigrant
- Batting led by an immigrant
- Fastest bowler an immigrant
- Leading all-rounder an immigrant
- Main spinner son of an immigrant

We don't need a Latin speaking Victorian wanker either, but we're stuck with you. Bellend.

You beat me to it!

He seems to forget that a large number of his party and Brexit supporters come from immigrant backgrounds: Portillo - Spanish, Lefarge not an English name, Michael Howard - Hungarian I think, John Bercow, etc. Although not all supporting Brexit they are Tories with certain views on immigration hence Tory immigration policy.

..wonder if that command includes fathoms and leagues, hoops!

:D And are the staff paid in guineas?

Staff below stairs got half a groat, urchins shoved up the chimney a farthing.

I remember bills in the  days of my youth as l.s.d.!!! Then my youth moved on 10 years!!

:lol:

And just how many of his staff were taught the Imperial system at School?

Absolute total Wanker. He might want to be a misfit but to force others to be so shows total lack of man management skills. We'll see how long it is before someone claims unfair dismissal or bullying. Rather than speaking Latin to his retarded audience perhaps he ought to fuck off and practice living as a Roman - After all he's doing a Nero - fiddling while Rome burns.

On 7/15/2019, 2:14:34, French bean said:

You beat me to it!

He seems to forget that a large number of his party and Brexit supporters come from immigrant backgrounds: Portillo - Spanish, Lefarge not an English name, Michael Howard - Hungarian I think, John Bercow, etc. Although not all supporting Brexit they are Tories with certain views on immigration hence Tory immigration policy.

All good points! Another one: you will often find immigrants in a society are themselves often anti-immigration because of their fears of their jobs/wages being undercut by OTHER newcomers.

2 minutes ago, john g. said:

All good points! Another one: you will often find immigrants in a society are themselves often anti-immigration because of their fears of their jobs/wages being undercut by OTHER newcomers.

Hence why so many Asian immigrants voted for Brexit, fear of being undercut by European immigrants, probably Eastern European specifically.

Yes! And in some cases , probably to help the case for getting friends/relatives over from Asian countries under a potential " Britain is open to the world and not only to Europe " scenario. "

Looking on the bright side however, boris has created the most ethnically diverse cabinet the uk has ever seen.  Not to mention the first muslim chancellor.

Nice to see a progressive politician in power for a change.

As we're on a JRM roll, here's more proof of his total lack of ability at anything worthy:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/19/jacob-rees-mogg-book-the-victorians-12-titans-who-forged-britain

“But there is just no denying it: the book is terrible, so bad, so boring, so mind-bogglingly banal that if it had been written by anybody else it would never have been published.”

He forgets, a Historian looks at the facts objectively and then forms an opinion, JRM seems to have decided that the facts must fit his opinion. Leave history to those are able to decipher all evidence to form a conclusion and stick to impressing other numpties with your Latin.

1 hour ago, French bean said:

As we're on a JRM roll, here's more proof of his total lack of ability at anything worthy:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/19/jacob-rees-mogg-book-the-victorians-12-titans-who-forged-britain

“But there is just no denying it: the book is terrible, so bad, so boring, so mind-bogglingly banal that if it had been written by anybody else it would never have been published.”

He forgets, a Historian looks at the facts objectively and then forms an opinion, JRM seems to have decided that the facts must fit his opinion. Leave history to those are able to decipher all evidence to form a conclusion and stick to impressing other numpties with your Latin.

An Amazon review... ;) 

5.0 out of 5 stars

Insightfully whimsical

23 May 2019

Format: Hardcover

I can barely describe the hope and optimism I felt when I heard about this book, so much so I pre-ordered it and sat dreaming about all the wonderful contents it would behold.

Unfortunately, the book arrived late which gave me even more time to imagine some of the paragraphs and pictures within, truly it would be the personification of heavenly glory.

Of course the first copy that did arrive I had to send back, although the book I received had the correct dust cover, for some reason the book it was covering was actually a recipe book exclusively detailing 20 different ways of making a trifle.

When the book arrived for the second time, it still wasn't what I was expecting, for some reason there were many blank pages within, so I took the opportunity to make some fitting additions of my own, a doodle of a male chicken driving a small sail boat. My mum was so proud of that picture, she almost put it on the fridge.

Anyway, on with the review, this book is about the long dead corpses of twelve Victorians whom Jacob would like to sleep with, such is his infatuation with the subject matter and outdated ideas they represent.

It reads like the readers wifes section from a top shelf magazine, with stories laid out as if a horny teenager wrote them who would get aroused by reading Shakespeare. I would recommend this book to anybody else of a similar leaning.

Low on content, high on font size, tis truly a masterpiece from a literary genius, as if Einstein ate a dictionary and vomitted the words all over the page.

For some reason, there's a lovely poem titled "ode to polio" in there, dedicated to Cyril Smith, wonderful and heart warming I think you'll agree.

I'm torn...is this a complete fail or a twat of the day?

An Indianapolis police officer is eating crow after accusing employees at a local McDonald’s of taking a bite out of his sandwich because he’s a cop. It turns out, it was the officer himself who sunk his teeth into the McChicken sandwich.

“The employee took a bite out of the sandwich upon starting his shift at the Marion County Jail, then placed it in the refrigerator in a break room. He returned nearly seven hours later having forgotten that he had previously bitten the sandwich,” the Marion County Sheriff's Office said in a statement to WTHR. “He wrongly concluded that a McDonald’s restaurant employee had tampered with his food because he is a law enforcement officer.”

The officer, who appeared in a WTHR segment with his voice and face disguised, previously told the network that he ordered a McChicken sandwich, fries and cookies, and discovered an entire bite taken out of the food when he arrived at work and opened up the bag.

"I started to warm up my McChicken and I noticed several small bites. I know I didn't eat it. No one else was around. I said, 'You know what? I am going to the McDonald's to see if they can get that taken care of," said the officer, who the network referred to as DJ. "I went to the McDonald's and talked to the supervisor. She offered me some free food I didn't care anything about. I just wanted to find out who the person was and they deal with that person in an appropriate way."