Twat of the day

783 posts in this topic

I  will take that as a homage. But you should probably go sready on the pain killers this evening. 

19 minutes ago, john g. said:

I will ask anyway..Why?

:D

My pianist friend knew him as well! And Eric Skyes! I had medical stuff to deal with today but will be popping round my friend´s place tomorrow and will ask him!!!

Here's another name for you - Alan Freeman! Did he know him also? 

17 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

More a pound shop Bernard Manning.

Nowt wrong wi' pound shops. I love ours. Got ten original Rolling Stones vinyl albums down there once. Presently I'm collecting old scythes for the summer. Got two beauties already. 

Jeremytwo...

Here's another name for you - Alan Freeman! Did he know him also? 

Fluff.  🤪

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOOBbhtX4AEF2ba.jpg

_l61qZdR_normal.jpg WHO welcomes the Vatican's decision to ban the sale of cigarettes as of next year.

Tobacco kills more than 7 million people every year #NoTobacco 🇻🇦🚭

HE'S BACK...

The World Health Organisation is just another club of ‘clever people’ who want to bully and tell us what to do. Ignore.

The WHO, the "clever people" that eradicated smallpox, that killed 2 million people a year and left millions blind or disabled.

You keep smoking dickhead, and while you're at it, snap the filters off your cigarettes and drink some lead based paint.  TWAT.

14 minutes ago, hooperski said:

The World Health Organisation is just another club of ‘clever people’ who want to bully and tell us what to do. Ignore.

The WHO, the "clever people" that eradicated smallpox, that killed 2 million people a year and left millions blind or disabled.

You keep smoking dickhead, and while you're at it, snap the filters off your cigarettes and drink some lead based paint.  TWAT.

Keep smoking, indeed. Farage's own words from his biography. Just think about it...

farage_quote_3-_1__3232388b.jpg

What a great metaphor for his Brexit. Crashed and the wheels have come off.

7 hours ago, hooperski said:

...World Health Organization (WHO) @WHO

WHO welcomes the Vatican's decision to ban the sale of cigarettes as of next year.

Oh no, those poor people from the Vatican City.  They will have to walk a whole 5 minutes extra to get their cigarettes. 

How will they cope!

The day irony died.

Toby YoungVerified account @toadmeister Apr 24

Greta Thunberg Is Privileged Daughter of Sweden's Eurovision Star https://order-order.com/2019/04/24/greta-thunberg-privileged-daughter-swedens-eurovision-star/  via @GuidoFawkes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D47CsynX4AAt0_r.jpg:large

A young Peace Prize nominee speaking fluently in a foreign language about climate change.

Your father is a baron and paid for your place at university.  TWAT.

So the constant attention seeking, pompous blowhard Piers Morgan is raging again.

He of " I hate snowflakes and the easily offended" is pissed off about ... ... (checks notes) ... ...  children's sweets.

Somebody, anybody, please fire him into outer space.

The far-right wing of support for Trump is populated by idiots, third-rate con men, and low-rent self-styled provocateurs. Their transparency and stupidity makes them laughable. Here's to Jackass Wohl for failing so spectacularly at fomenting his hoaxes that he doesn't so much own the libs as shit the bed.

A pair of right-wing provocateurs are being accused of attempting to recruit young Republican men to level false allegations of sexual assault against Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg.

The details of the operatives’ attempt emerged as one man suddenly surfaced with a vague and uncorroborated allegation that Buttigieg had assaulted him. The claim was retracted hours later.

A Republican source told The Daily Beast that lobbyist Jack Burkman and internet troll Jacob Wohl approached him last week to try to convince him to falsely accuse Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, of engaging him sexually while he was too drunk to consent.

The source who spoke to The Daily Beast said Burkman and Wohl made clear that their goal was to kneecap Buttigieg’s momentum in the 2020 presidential race. The man asked to remain anonymous out of a concern that the resulting publicity might imperil his employment, and because he said Wohl and Burkman have a reputation for vindictiveness.

But the source provided The Daily Beast with a surreptitious audio recording of the meeting, which corroborates his account. In it, Wohl appears to refer to Buttigieg as a “terminal threat” to President Donald Trump’s reelection next year.

Neither Burkman nor Wohl responded to repeated requests for comment on this story.  But after The Daily Beast contacted them last week, traces of the scheme disappeared from the web and social media.

On Monday, a separate individual using the name of Hunter Kelly published a post on the site Medium in which he alleged that Buttigieg sexually assaulted him in February. That post was tweeted out by David Wohl, Jacob’s father, and quickly re-written by the site Big League Politics, which is known as a landing ground for right-wing conspiracy theories.

Uh oh: BREAKING: Media Darling Buttigieg Accused of Sexual Assault https://t.co/iOGx7yo8Qu via @BigLeaguePol

— David Wohl (@DavidWohl) 

April 29, 2019

Kelly’s supposed Medium and Twitter accounts both say they were created this month. His Facebook page includes several posts lauding Trump and criticizing Hillary Clinton. He appears to have responded to Jacob Wohl’s posts on Instagram in the past.

The Daily Beast reached out to Kelly on a cellphone listed to him in the student directory at his  Michigan college. Told we were reporting on apparent efforts by Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman to drum up false sexual assault allegations against Buttigieg, Kelly replied, “I was unaware this was happening. But yes it is true.”

Kelly wrote that he did not control the newly created Medium and Twitter accounts that posted the allegations under his name. When asked if he could verify his identity, he texted the Daily Beast a selfie that matched the photo seen on Medium and on Kelly’s longstanding Facebook accounts.

“Here is a selfie of me, sorry I have been crying,” he wrote. “Today and the promises made didn’t go as planned.”

Kelly declined to provide more details. But two hours later he posted a message to his Facebook timeline headed, “I WAS NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULTED.”

“It's important for everyone to know that I was not sexually assaulted and would never falsely accuse anyone,” he wrote. “To keep it brief for now, I was approached by a political figure to come to DC to discuss political situations from the standpoint of a gay Republican. When I arrived they discussed Peter Buttigieg and started talking about how they would be working a campaign against him.”

“I went to bed and woke up to a fake Twitter @RealHunterKelly and an article that I in no way endorsed or wrote. I have since left and am working on a formal statement to give to everyone including the Buttigieg family.”

The statement sent to The Daily Beast from the Facebook account on Tuesday said that Wohl and Burkman flew him to Washington, D.C., and showed him a statement detailing the bogus accusations against Buttigieg—which they then posted without his permission.

He went on to say that they also tried to get him to sign off on a script for a press conference—over his protests—but he called his family to come get him and then fled.

Burkman, in a statement, acknowledged that he had worked with Kelly but insisted that Kelly had come to him for help.

"While we’re disappointed by his reaction today, I can’t imagine the stress he’s currently under," said Burkman. "This is a difficult subject for anyone to face and unfortunately, as an attorney, there’s only so much I can do."

Asked about the allegation on Monday, Buttigieg called it made-up. “It's not going to throw us,” he said. “Politics can be ugly sometimes but you have to face that when you're in presidential politics.”

Somewhere, some asshole who believes in Q, has WWG1WGA and red crosses on his twitter account, and speaks cryptically about "JQ" is trying to tell likeminded imbeciles that this is actually true and Wohl is a victim. That guy is some kind of womble, but it ain't Tobermory.

Hmmm, how can I make this story about me.  Pass my phone.

As everyone piles on Jeremy Kyle, I'd like to say he's a great guy, an excellent broadcaster, and hugely popular with the vast majority of people who watched & appeared (voluntarily) on his top-rated show. So much snobbery & hypocrisy being spewed by his critics.

I really can't imagine this fitting anywhere other than "twat of the day" .. or maybe even month:

Dear Jaguar driver,
I realise you may have been in a hurry to get to the airport and find a parking space.
I'm impressed at the space you found, right outside the door in the short-term area.
I realise you may not have wanted to pay the €1 to free a trolley from the system there ...
I also realise you appear to be too short to see over the steering wheel ....

But are any of these valid reasons to mount the pavement, pile through the trolley system and crash everything through the enormous strengthened glass window at Terminal 2 today?

5 Fire engines, various Police and airport staff for in excess of three hours don't come cheap, I think there's just a callout charge of around €2000 per emergency vehicle at MUC, not counting the hours ... etc.
Ahh there were two ambulances too, I hope you didn't actually hit any innocent pedestrians whilst on your mission to park inside the terminal.

#WorraFuckinIdiotandHopeYoureWellInsuredCozThingsLikeThatDontComeCheap

On 5/30/2019, 11:49:35, Malt-Teaser said:

But are any of these valid reasons to mount the pavement, pile through the trolley system and crash everything through the enormous strengthened glass window at Terminal 2 today?

5 Fire engines, various Police and airport staff for in excess of three hours don't come cheap, I think there's just a callout charge of around €2000 per emergency vehicle at MUC, not counting the hours ... etc.
Ahh there were two ambulances too, I hope you didn't actually hit any innocent pedestrians whilst on your mission to park inside the terminal.

Jeez! Do you have any news links on this?