Twat of the day

782 posts in this topic

Those horrid idiots that murdered innocents in New Zealand.

D4348494-3830-4D84-91B7-A4C257649B20.jpeg

This gammon faced twat is at it again.  He tweeted;

All our thoughts and prayers are today with the people of New Zealand. We already know in our hearts what this was: a sickening and cowardly terrorist attack that was driven by nothing but hatred. We will always stand together against those who are intent on terror and hate

He described Muslim women as "letterboxes" and "bank robbers".
Then when asked to apologise, he refused.
Can't he see the link between comments like his and Islamophobia, completely devoid of self-awareness.

Women dressed like that DO look like letter boxes, hoops. What would you say to your wife if she dressed up for the evening? Hello? But such a woman should NOT be attacked.

People should take responsibility for their violence against anyone else. Same goes for domestic violence. Same goes for violence in a bar, in a street, on the Moon.

People who attack ANYONE on the street for dressing this way or the other should be prosecuted - simples.

EXACTLY my point John, his comments will have an effect on the feeble minded and then these attacks will happen.

I don't think they need Boris. I just love it when veiled ladies complain that they don't get a friendly reception from mainstream society. Do they not know that the effect of hiding their faces is sinister, off-putting and discomforting to the non-veiled amongst us? Why do they persist in attracting negative attention to themselves and then complaining about it? How long before the non-veiled mainstream have acid thrown into their faces (apparently already a phenomenon on some British streets) because they are not covered up ?

A famous body modification artist cut out a client’s inner ear in “conch removal” surgery, for aesthetics.

Sonchai Maiber of Calm Body Modification in Stockholm, Sweden said on FacebookFriday that he was “truly humbled” to work on client Charles V. Bentley who traveled from Australia to have the procedure.

here

@hooperski - I win

"Oi mate, you're a stupid twat".

"Pardon".

"I said that you're a stupid twat".

"Sorry, I can't hear you".

"I SAID THAT YOU'RE ... ... ... ... ... ... oh never mind"

But the "famous modification artist" (and Yahoo reporters  ) 

didn't know enough anatomy to describe the surgery to the client's outer ear.

Now I'm also not a Dr. but upon reading that an inner ear was removed (and knowing that that organ is somewhat conch shaped)

I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to be deafened... for art.

Seems that it's the curly part of the outer ear shell that was operated away.

Outer ear (floppy bit holding spectacles in place) >

middle ear ( space where those 3 tiny bones do their stuff )>

inner ear  (where the movement gets coded and sent to brain)

But which is the twat for today ?

Client (with modified ears) or "artist" (with bloodied scalpel )    ??  

A clutch of them today including, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Iain Duncan Smith and the perpetually inept Boris Johnson.

They wanted a catchy, slick nickname to put a spin on their cunning plan, so they came up with "Grand Wizards".

Trump is said to incandescent with rage as he wanted that title.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2019/03/senior-tory-brexiteers-reportedly-use-nickname-linked-ku-klux-klan

Jacob Rees-Mogg and Mogg the Younger pictured on their way to a hanging earlier today.

D2b1PlHXQAEEuQK.png

2 minutes ago, hooperski said:

but do we really need to have bars selling alcohol at airports?

Oh God yes! Yes we do!

1 hour ago, hooperski said:

Think we've all witnessed the actions of people like this on a flight.

He got what he deserved, but do we really need to have bars selling alcohol at airports?

https://www.midhurstandpetworth.co.uk/news/crime/abusive-easyjet-passenger-punched-cabin-crew-and-shouted-disgraceful-homophobic-slurs-on-gatwick-flight-1-8875145

He got what he deserved..but where does it end? No alcohol in pubs, at parties...? People have to know their responsibilities re abusive behaviour. If they end up violent, they have to deal with being up at the courts. 

PS: I even got severe abuse from a sober arsehole local whilst I was walking my small dog Max this morning. Max was walking free and I had his lease in my hand and the arsehole grabbed the lease and said " your dog shit ". There was NONE there. He was just an illiterate scumbag whose wife didn´t care when a dog lay dead in front of their house two years ago (poisoned by their neighbour ). That day, I was also walking past.. " your dog did Pipi ", AND a dog lay dead on the street!

I bet that guy considers himself a working class hero... and " I am broke because of you foreigners here."

You can tell the xenophobes apart from the lovely locals ..but easily. Same as anywhere else.

2 hours ago, hooperski said:

Think we've all witnessed the actions of people like this on a flight.

He got what he deserved, but do we really need to have bars selling alcohol at airports?

https://www.midhurstandpetworth.co.uk/news/crime/abusive-easyjet-passenger-punched-cabin-crew-and-shouted-disgraceful-homophobic-slurs-on-gatwick-flight-1-8875145

2 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

Oh God yes! Yes we do!

At 9 o'clock in the MORNING?!? :blink::blink:

4 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

Oh God yes! Yes we do!

Well aware that your post is in the Twat of the Day thread, I'm sure your post was tongue in cheek.  :wacko: