Twat of the day

708 posts in this topic

This gammon faced twat is at it again.  He tweeted;

All our thoughts and prayers are today with the people of New Zealand. We already know in our hearts what this was: a sickening and cowardly terrorist attack that was driven by nothing but hatred. We will always stand together against those who are intent on terror and hate

He described Muslim women as "letterboxes" and "bank robbers".
Then when asked to apologise, he refused.
Can't he see the link between comments like his and Islamophobia, completely devoid of self-awareness.

Women dressed like that DO look like letter boxes, hoops. What would you say to your wife if she dressed up for the evening? Hello? But such a woman should NOT be attacked.

People should take responsibility for their violence against anyone else. Same goes for domestic violence. Same goes for violence in a bar, in a street, on the Moon.

People who attack ANYONE on the street for dressing this way or the other should be prosecuted - simples.

EXACTLY my point John, his comments will have an effect on the feeble minded and then these attacks will happen.

I don't think they need Boris. I just love it when veiled ladies complain that they don't get a friendly reception from mainstream society. Do they not know that the effect of hiding their faces is sinister, off-putting and discomforting to the non-veiled amongst us? Why do they persist in attracting negative attention to themselves and then complaining about it? How long before the non-veiled mainstream have acid thrown into their faces (apparently already a phenomenon on some British streets) because they are not covered up ?