Twat of the day

835 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, john g. said:

Twat of the day? The weather— absolutely belting down with rain, strong, cold wind and a lengthy power cut!😟

The dogs need to go out- I am disobeying them!!

Followed by the power cut, which has ended...my emails keep coming back undelivered...

:angry::angry:

My computer and SmartPhone thingy are twats

( so is their owner..me...)

Jacob Rees Mogg - again. This time comparing the death rates in Glasgow to the Boer War concentration camps set up by the British.Originally set up as refugee centres, later turned by Kitchener into a weapon of war. OK, there was an outbreak of Bubonic plague in Glasgow in 1900 but only I think 16 died. Compare that to a death rate of 25% in the camps (50% of the children died). Yes eventually death rates fell to around 2%, lower than British cirties but nothing comparable to what JRM was saying. Typical British right wing bullshit. He says the camps were set up to protect the Boer families whilst the farmers were off fighting the Boer war. These farmers who were fighting against the Brits!  Absolute numpty can't even work out who was fighting who!

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-47247835/jacob-rees-mogg-comments-on-concentration-camps

A company this time:

Burberry has apologised for featuring a hoodie with a noose around the neck at London Fashion Week.

The fashion brand was criticised by one of its own models, Liz Kennedy, in a long post on Instagram in which she said: "Suicide is not fashion."

"Let's not forget about the horrifying history of lynching either," she added.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-47302587

Not Piers M Organ this time, but someone equally as nauseating and hypocritical.

Nigel FarageVerified account @Nigel_Farage Feb 18

Looks like the Labour MPs who resigned today aren’t very keen on calling a by-election in their constituencies. Strange, they are usually big advocates of a “People’s Vote” when it suits them!

Farage quit UKIP and joined the Brexit Party last week.

Shouldn't this weasel resign from being an MEP and give up his massive salary from a Europe he wants to leave.  TWAT.

A bit obvious, and not for the first time, he's going in.  He wrote;

I am getting sick of the constant suggestion that anyone who sticks up for Brexit must have far right tendencies https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/02/24/brexiteers-not-far-right-zealots-just-ask-younger-tony-blair/ 

Says the man that listens to Steve Bannon, admires Donald Trump, who called African children "Picanines", called people in Papua New Guinea "cannibals", then compared Muslim women wearing burkas to letterboxes.
 And people think you have far right tendencies, can't imagine why?

Ivanka TrumpVerified account @IvankaTrump

I’ve spent much of the last 2 years focused on inclusive economic growth via workforce development and skills training as well as pro-working family policies such as the doubled Child Tax Credit & CCDBG.

2:22 PM - 26 Feb 2019

Actually you spent the last two years using the White House and it's staff to build a branding network, paid for by US taxpayers.
You managed to raise tax credit from $1000 to $2000 (woo hoo) while the wealthy made millions.
And all this while you watched your father take children from their parents and lock them in cages.  Abhorrent spoilt arsehole.

The crane driver!

A separate reports states that he was driving too fast, and has caused > 500,000 Euros of damage.

Capture.JPG.98142b3f644e6ad36ffad103e7f0

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/06/uk/acid-attack-3-year-old-father-guilty-scli-gbr-intl/index.html

An acid attack on a 3 year old:

the father, 40, a taxi driver from Wolverhampton, central England, but originally from Afghanistan, enlisted the help of his co-conspirators in order to attack his son in a bid to gain increased custody by depicting the child's mother as incapable of providing adequate care,

I know, Clive...and if you criticize it, you´ll get accused of racism, cultural imperialism , some other imperialism...coming to your street soon.

12 minutes ago, john g. said:

I know, Clive...and if you criticize it, you´ll get accused of racism, cultural imperialism , some other imperialism...coming to your street soon.

Just two words.  No, not F O,    The words are ‘Get civilised’ and respect the wider world.