Twat of the day

874 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2019, 12:46:26, fraufruit said:

Have you also seen the studies that say that women reach their sexual peak in their mid 30's through their 40's.

Yes that's what I initially said.  However I also stated that in my experience that wasn't the case.

On 1/21/2019, 12:46:26, fraufruit said:

Also, when the men take on their half of the daily/evening tasks with children, the women aren't so overwhelmed.

I guess some parents over-schedule their children's extra curricular activities.  When I was kid I practiced martial arts and played baseball, the latter only in April - September, and doing this 3-4 times a week put a strain on my parents (when I was a teenager I could go alone).  However I know some soccer moms that schedule 4-5 activities a week for their children and if they have 3 kids then no wonder they're stressed out.  However men are willing to forego sleep. :)

14 hours ago, zwiebelfisch said:

To be fair, whilst Cameron may have done those things, I cant help blaming Clegg for some of them.  

You're right, Clegg should never have backed down on tuition fees but the Lib Dems paid a heavy price for it. However the policy of increasing the taxable allowance on earnings was a Lib Dem policy whilst the Tories just wanted to give tax cuts to the wealthy. IIRR, allowance was around 7.5k GBP and now stands at over 10.5K. That's a lot of poor families recieving a good helping hand. Of course invertebrate Dave tried to claim it as a tory policy despite being against it.

You also have to remember that when there was bad news, Teflon Dave had a habit of being somewhere else and leaving Clegg to announce it.

4 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

I think it's a "gaggle" of twats but don't quote me on that

Oops, just quoted you but in your vein maybe a "clutch"?

12 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

Oops, just quoted you

noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my cover is blown.  "thanks", man

eta: "cage of twats" is...priceless. 

This silly person, Kelsey Karter, a wonabee singer, has a tattoo of Harry Styles deliberately put on her face!    Dippy.   Really dippy.  

F3BD2F6B-C362-44A0-AF15-3904B0A94052.jpeg

Her mum must be heart-broken.

I cannot imagine that most tatoo artists are the most intelligent or socially responsible types and that they are just gonna pocket the money cos the client knows best ;) obviously - yeah, there's some blanket bigotry for you - but do they never say "No, I am not gonna do that to you." ?

16 hours ago, hooperski said:

And there was me trying to add a bit of class to the thread... ...

Back in the day the term was "berks".

The link between our female genitalia and the worst sort of idiot is surely mysognistic. Why else are the associations with our best bits not more positive?

11 minutes ago, optimista said:

Her mum must be heart-broken.

I cannot imagine that most tatoo artists are the most intelligent or socially responsible types and that they are just gonna pocket the money cos the client knows best ;) obviously - yeah, there's some blanket bigotry for you - but do they never say "No, I am not gonna do that to you." ?

Some might refuse but some of them are tattooed in the face themselves so they don't really find it strange that somebody else would want to.  At least it's a black tattoo. She can get it lasered off.

Damage limitation then... oh boy.

Edit: Personally, I find face and neck tattooes vaguely frightening and definitely disturbing. In no way would it endear me at first glance to the person wearing one.

I would be very skeptical about laser removal of face tattoos.

The skin there is very fine and sensitive, at great risk of scars that can contract. That's a lot of surface affected there.

Facial plastic surgery on the other hand always strives to make the finest, thinnest scars in less obvious places, the exact opposite of the scarring action caused by a laser removal on the cheek would do.

I don't see an employment problem in the future though - there are excellent camoflauge cosmetic products to cover up birthmarks, tattoos etc.

It's just extra effort for her if it should be necessary.

Not sure she understands the effect it will have on many people (immediate turn-off) or she wouldn't have done it. She may not deem it necessary or desirable to cover up or make the link between the tattoo and the reception she gets in circles outside her own.