Twat of the day

870 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg here again tweeting in Latin. We are not Italians you prick.

Cun tery non sensical.

As he's MP for an area of Somerset that used to be I think Lib Dem territory and the fact he blatantly is not listening to a number of his constituents let's hope he loses his seat at the next election. Then he can spout Latin to his mates rather than subjecting honest people to his oversized ego and arrogance. Ah...forgot something, in his circles, if you are not seen as beneficial than you have no mates. eg, lose your job or get demoted than you're a has been and everyone's too busy to spend time with you.

The guys a legend in his own underpants and anally retentative.

Did his great-uncle, wife's dad or uncle actually want to go to Europe? Now we've done the war, lets move onto the empire and finish of with the World Cup '66. Nowt like living in the past, is there?

22 minutes ago, French bean said:

Did his great-uncle, wife's dad or uncle actually want to go to Europe? Now we've done the war, lets move onto the empire and finish of with the World Cup '66. Nowt like living in the past, is there?

They certainly didn't get a warm reception, unless you call being shot at friendly!

1 minute ago, dj_jay_smith said:

They certainly didn't get a warm reception, unless you call being shot at friendly!

Happiness is a warm gun. 

The cunts who thought it would be big and clever to fly a drone over gatwick airport...

I am sure the footage that they will be dumb enough to upload to the net,  will be traceable!

Is he really a Twat... or just saying out loud what many people think ?

As for me?? Well, at the moment I would be happy to have a go on any woman that would let me...  :lol:

And it's M Organ Day again.

Fact of the day: a Greggs vegan sausage roll has 11 more calories than a McDonalds cheeseburger.
You're being played, health freaks.

The replies...

I don’t think you’ve quite grasped what being a Vegan is yet.

Pretty sure the point is it doesn't have meat in it.

To be fair Piers, a vegan wouldn't eat a cheeseburger either.
It's not a health choice for everyone. PS I'm not a vegan, but people choosing to follow a vegan diet has no impact on me or my daily life. Why are you so angry about this? A strange fight to pick!

I hope the boy's parents are proud of them, sadly, they probably are for the wrong reason.

On 08/01/2019, 10:50:06, lisa13 said:

... what a dick

It's true that 50 year old men are generally disinterested in women their own age because 30 year olds still find some of them attractive and are accepting of their attentions. Wait till they hit their late 60s though. Then they like us muchly. :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, optimista said:

It's true that 50 year old men are generally disinterested in women their own age because 30 year olds still find some of them attractive. Wait till they hit their late 60s though. Then they like us muchly. :ph34r:

absolutely true.  But it was really that comment I quoted that catapults him into a vastly different category, by far.  

I was reading an article about this ninny in the NYTimes today and one of the commenters pointed out that as a 50-ish woman trying to date, she gets the most interest from 20-30 somethings (a demographic she *never* sought to pursue) and those 65+  Pretty much nothing in between.

I can vouch for similar experience.  Baffling.

Not baffling at all. Men prefer the youngest bodies accepting of them. Some young men will charitably entertain well preserved middle-aged ladies with raging hormones for the fun of it and kudos amongst their peers, for a while. I remember the chat amongst some guys in my university days who were onto this.

My cousin is 60. I don't think he has ever dated a woman as old as 30. He is rich, extremely good looking and fit.

He is still single.

I suppose it's all down to personal taste, but I couldn't live with a woman that had nothing between the ears.

Obviously physical attraction is one part of a relationship, but it's not everything.

P.S. I'm punching well above my weight and my wife is gorgeous.