Twat of the day

915 posts in this topic

So Latin talking Tory boy and all round fucknugget thinks Thatcher should be on the £50 note, here he explains why.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/16993217.jacob-rees-mogg-behind-margaret-thatcher-50-note-campaign/

Putting Lady Thatcher’s picture on the £50 note would be a timely reminder of how to negotiate with the EU.

DpyNUhPW4AE33ss.jpg

Thatcher was one of the architects of the Single Market that you are trying desperately to tear us away from.

"Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers—visible or invisible—giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the world's wealthiest and most prosperous people."                  Margaret Thatcher, 18/4/1988.

Mogg, you really are a bellend.

People, I just want to say, you know, can we all JUST get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?

-Rodney Koenig

Memories, hoops! I remember giving money into a bucket for striking miners as a student ( mind you, I was a mature student..around about 31 or so or whatever ) --blimey, they had accents ..down in London and they were Yorkshire and tough to understand...

And I remember being outside the Houses of Parliament in London and there was Tony Benn having a pipe smoke and, in awe of the great man, I asked to give her Hell..and he said he would. I was shy.

He was not a fan of the bureaucrats in Europe.

Just saying.

Dunno would he think now. The EU stuff..not only simplistic old-fashioned Left v  Right.

"Sinéad O'Connor converts to Islam"

_104038291_8141a6ad-56cd-4216-81a6-5e3ac

Irish singer Sinéad O'Connor has announced she has converted to Islam.

The artist, who is best known for her 1990 hit version of the song Nothing Compares 2 U, said she had changed her name to Shuhada'.

In a message on Twitter, she thanked fellow Muslims for their support.

She has said that her decision was "the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian's journey" and uploaded a video of herself singing the adhan, or Islamic call to prayer.

"the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian's journey"  Really? Utter twat.

(Incidentally, she stole the song "Nothing Compares 2U" from Prince... )

BBC

Well, there it is...the dumbest thing I'll see on the internet today.

1 hour ago, Janx Spirit said:

"Sinéad O'Connor converts to Islam"

_104038291_8141a6ad-56cd-4216-81a6-5e3ac

"the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian's journey"  Really? Utter twat.

(Incidentally, she stole the song "Nothing Compares 2U" from Prince... )

I have long suspected she is mentally ill.

Sinéad Marie Bernadette O'Connor (born 8 December 1966) is an Irish singer-songwriter. She is perhaps most famous for performing the 1990 Prince song "Nothing Compares to U" which was nominated for three Grammy Awards. In 1991 she refused her Grammy Award for Best Alternative Album.[1]

She is an Independent Catholic priest, rejecting the authority of Rome. She is openly bisexual,[2] and has four children, each by a different father.[3] All her four marriages ended in divorce.[3] She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2005.

On 10/26/2018, 10:35:55, jeremytwo said:

I have long suspected she is mentally ill.

It's been well documented that she has mental health problems but I suspect that she's just pissed off with all the lies and cover ups from the Catholic Church.

She's just voting with her feet and I guess the fact that she's famous, is hoping to bring issues of child abuse to the fore again. I wish her well.

The poor women is full of insecurities, she seems to be hiding behind religion a lot and it doesn't matter which one so long as she feels a part of something.

For a lack of anything better to do this loon took it upon himself to mail bombs to prominent Democrats in the U.S. Robert De Niro even got one too.

Your a twat Cesar! 

mail-bomb-suspect-threatened-to-unleash-attack-wose-than-9-11.jpg

I nominate Gideon Osbourne today. he regrets mistakes that led to Brexit. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-46039623

He admits to errors in immigration policy like demonising people who came to Britain and worked and contributed through tax and social security payments. But being clueless he doesn't seem to realise the tax cuts for the very rich, the austerity measures, the feeling of hopelessness compounded by his policies, the increase use of foodbanks caused by his policies, the targeting of disabled people, the bedroom tax etc all led to disillusionment and sense of loss amongst ordinary people and fed the rise of UKIP. But hey what would an Eaton boy know about ordinary people. Nasty vindictive TWAT!

Johnny Mercer making a highly judgemental and uninformed comment about wearing a white poppy.

White poppies are attention seeking rubbish. Ignore the wearers of them. If you don’t want to wear a poppy don’t bother; they fought and died so you could choose. But don’t deliberately try and hijack it’s symbolism for your own ends.

White poppies have been around since the 1920s an indicate an effort to commemorate not only soldiers, but civilian deaths.

In 1933 The Women's Co-operative Guild wore them to symbolise a message of no war.

Yes, they are attention seeking, that's the point. That hopefully we won't ever commit the same mistakes again.

Rich twats in a glass building in London suing the Tate Gallery because people can see into their windows. Refuse to install curtains or one way glass.

As a result, a handful of residents in the multi-million dollar homes — part of the NEO Bankside development that was completed in 2012 — filed a lawsuit against the Tate Modern, arguing the museum has created a state of "near constant surveillance" since opening the terrace, The Guardian reported.

Monday marked the second day of hearings in the case, in which the apartment owners are seeking an injunction "that would require the gallery either to restrict access to parts of the terrace adjacent to their homes or to erect a screen," according to The New York Times.

Tom Weekes, a lawyer for the NEO Bankside residents, argued on Friday that the gallery is imposing "an unusually intense visual scrutiny" on the people who live there, the paper said.

I kind of understand. I used to have a ground-floor flat looking out towards the street. 

It made me wary/self-conscious about opening the shutters. 

In my case, I knew it was on the ground floor when I agreed to move in. These owners likely did not. 

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

part of the NEO Bankside development that was completed in 2012

I'm pretty sure the Tate was there first.