Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unsociable Hours Meetup

3 posts in this topic

hello!!

My name is Enobong and I am a 26yrold Brit living in Hamburg.  My German is not bad, I speak excellent Denglish ;) and I am looking to make some new friends in this fine city.  I've been in hamburg for a couple of years so i know the city pretty well but as I work in Theatre it is difficult to meet people outside of work.  I work unsociable hours (evenings and weekends) but Mondays are completely free and daytimes and late evenings.  if there are any other people out there who have free daytimes as opposed to evenings who fancy having a coffee and getting to know each other, build friendship and discover Hamburg let me know.  :D 

I'm not working much at the moment and so am often free. I'm 30 but act like I'm 24, and I teach improvisational theatre in Eimsbüttel and English near Dammtor station. I'm Australian. I PM'd you my details.

My husband and I have the same type of schedule because I also work in one of the theaters here in Hamburg. We are from the States and we have been here in Germany for 2.5 years. It would be fun to meet up :D