Private German Lessons

43 posts in this topic

I reached out Andrea in July when I was in a really difficult spot. I was admitted to a German-language masters program but at the last minute (contrary to their published documents), I needed a C1 language certificate in order to enroll. I had three weeks to jump essentially 2 levels (I was signed up for B2 because that's all they said I needed at first). 

Amazingly, not only was Andrea extremely responsive (got back to me within 24 hours; I wrote two 4-5 different language tutors) but like a true "coach", she gave me the confidence to do what I thought might be impossible, while also pushing me to my highest potential. Thanks to Andrea, I was able to pass all the necessary tests. (She has the remarkable ability to figure out what your strong and weak areas are and she is almost surgical in the way she prescribes your lesson plans for success.) 

Although she is a bit expensive, she is worth every penny. I will likely have to take one more language exam in the future for my studies. I know exactly who I am going to call to help me prepare! Thanks for everything, Andrea!

Me and my husband have been taking German lessons from Andrea for at least a couple of years now and she is absolutely brilliant.

She is very flexible as we travel a lot for our work and also very organised with the topics.

She is passionate about teaching the language and also customises the course as per individual needs. 

Special mention to her hospitality and the ambience in her place...:) All in all a complete package ... 

Highly recommended :)

I have been taking classes with Andrea since the beginning of the year and my progress has been amazing! I´ve been living in Munich for 4 year and all previous courses I took never did the trick until I met Andrea. She adapts to your needs and identifies quickly the areas you need to work on. I wish I had met Andrea earlier and highly recommend her!