Private German Lessons

43 posts in this topic

I have started classes with Andrea a few months ago and can confirm all the positive comments given by her other students above. As I travel a lot for work, I needed to take private classes in order to have some flexibility to schedule them, and I am very happy with the courses provided by Andrea. I can even come on Saturday if needed and it is always easy to find a time that fits both of our schedules. I started with almost nothing in German and can already feel that I am improving quickly, thanks to her course and the work she advises me to do between two classes. She knows very well how to adapt to my level and to my requirements in grammar which makes that after only 3 lessons we can speak most of the course in German :). Moreover, her office is very nice and the access is very convenient! I can definitely recommend Andrea, you will not be disappointed at all!

Andrea is an excellent teacher! She has helped me on my way to achieving a level of german that I never thought I would be able to achieve. She uses clear explanations, is patient, flexible and has well thought out, tailored lessons. Andrea is fluent in English which has been a great help as she is able to teach me difficult concepts in the german language by relating it to the English equivalents. This makes it much easier for me to understand and I learn faster this way. 

I wish I had met her sooner! I can not recommend Andrea enough!:D

I am a financial analyst based in Munich, my native language is Italian. I started from a basic level of German and, thanks to Andrea, I am improving rather fast even if I don't have time to do any homework. Andrea is very professional, she explains all the complicated grammar in such a clear way that it looks easy. The books that she suggested me to use are great. Everything is explained in a schematic and intuitive way, that suits my way of learning. Last but not least, she's a pleasant person, the lessons are enjoyable. I highly recommend Andrea!

I started learning German with Andrea with zero knowledge about German. Then I felt that she carefully picked the topics so that my understanding of the language improved very fast. I truly believe that she helped me build a very solid basis for German and I will benefit from it in the future learning. I would say her way of teaching saved me a lot of time and a lot of effort as well.

I’m an American living in Munich, and I can highly recommend Andrea for private German lessons. She was able to quickly determine my level and focus on my weaknesses. Each lesson we worked on both grammar exercises and speaking. She is polite, professional, and most importantly, she helped me pass the B2 exam! Thanks, Andrea

I'd heard about Andrea through an acquaintance, and wanting to improve my B2 German, came to Andrea with specific problem areas to correct. What's great is that although we almost always conversed in German, Andrea's firm grasp of English meant she understood immediately how my native English speaking affected my German word usage and sentence structure, and could steer me in better directions. Definitely the 1:1 90-minute lessons sped up the learning process, more than in a group setting. Andrea provides a very comfortable yet professional learning environment, and I found she could gently critique my mistakes while maintaining a fun conversation. Definitely recommended.

Andrea was a very patient teacher and explains things very clearly. I was only able to do 1 lesson per week but I still made good process. I would highly recommend Andrea to anyone who wants to learn German in Munich! (:

Thank you all very much for the kind words. I am thrilled to hear that my courses are not only enjoyable but also beneficial. I truly enjoy teaching and working together to improving your language skills. It has been a pleasure to help you learn!

I can also highly recommend Andrea for German lessons!  For me, a beginner and new to Munich, it was obviously hard to start speaking and understand all(!) the grammar but Andrea is fun & patient explaining this lovely new language:)  She customizes the lessons and notes for you (super helpful for the every day conversations you encounter) and really is just very nice and enthusiastic about teaching which helps you actually enjoy the (grammar^^) time.  Also her location is convenient and since our lessons were in the summer - her AC was an added bonus;)  Thanks Andrea for all your help in learning the foundations of German language.  

I would also like to recommend Andrea to anyone seeking a better grasp of the German language. Her tailored and well structured lessons, as well as clear and concise explanations have helped me overcome some of the frustrations I had experienced in the past. Andrea provides purposeful material and exercises that not only improve your language skills but make you a better learner (This is a huge point of difference), she is passionate about language and patient enough to help you succeed in improving. Conveniently located, you'll be in good hands with Andrea.

On 1/6/2015 4:51:13, AndreaBo said:

Please feel free to visit my website on www.lingolips.com

Are you offering the clases already? Please let me know.

Thanks 

I have been very impressed with how quickly Andrea has been able to identify my weaknesses in German and patiently work through grammar rules with me that I have probably previously learned, but never remembered! She is a very thorough and approachable teacher, who has high standards for her students. She is also very flexible with lessons (she offers me evenings and Saturday mornings as I work full time).

I am definitely more conscious of how I speak and write German after only a few lessons with Andrea, and she is really helping me to get rid of my lazy grammar habits :) Thank you Andrea!

My wife and I have been attending Andrea's private german coaching for close to 6 months now. I can say on the back of the experience of attending another course by a professional Institution that Andrea's coaching is much more structured and focussed. 

Both of us were close to giving up on learning German after attending a professional course and making absolutely no progress. We luckily found Andrea through some website in the Internet and soon after we have made so much progress, it is kinda hard to believe.

Her method is so structured and flexible. Also you can have great conersations with her in deutsch over a cuppa tea. And she is also felxible with the apointments and tries very hard to accomodate you in case you have to miss a day.

In Short She is Awesome, highly recommended.

Andrea is  incredibly passionate about teaching and to me it makes a huge difference with other teachers I had. I work in international marketing and I needed to have a professional support to improve my languages skills. Thanks to Andrea's expertise, I learned very quickly: she's patient, flexible and very accurate in her domain!

Today I feel  more confident in using all her teaching when I travel but most importantly at work! Thank you Andrea.

Dear all,

I offer German classes in an air-conditioned working environment.

Clients with babies are also more than welcome!

I look forward to hearing from you!

info@lingolips.com

www.lingolips.com

I also offer German classes for children / teenagers to prepare them for school. I am very patient and explain everything in a way you can understand easily. 

I have moved and will be happy to welcome you in Bogenhausen, U4 Prinzregentenplatz.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr!

Dear Andrea, I have sent you an email ;) Looking forward to hear from you. thanks. 

I have started my private lesson with Andrea in April and what can I say?

She is simply GREAT from both professional and personal point of view.

The "real" passion she puts into her job, makes German lessons easier and a real fun: she is able to understand your needs and let me say your mood since the beginning and based on that she builds up each lesson in a way that you can bring with you all the benefit.

She is friendly (very friendly as per my experience), flexible, and above all a great Teacher (remark: teacher with Capital "T" as we say in Italy)!!!

I highly recommend her!!

THANKS Andrea for all you are doing for my learning such a difficult language!!!

Natalia

I started 2 months ago and she was great! She was showing me something not directly from the textbook as it makes the whole grammatic more understandable. I really do enjoy the relaxing and flexilbe environment. 

I cannot recommend her MORE as she has been a great help along the journal of learning German!

Thanks Andrea for the great teaching and I wish you all the best!

Ronny