Obituary thread of notable or obscure folk: Ned Beatty "Deliverance" and "Network"

1,855 posts in this topic

I am sorry but Maradona was the greatest footballer that ever lived.

If you and cb6 have nothing of importance to say on this thread then just say nothing.

Do not start to use this thread to trash his memory.

On 11/25/2020, 8:18:11, RenegadeFurther said:

Which makes him loved in Scotland even more.

Is this the real reason for your irrational posts? 
I mean, really, I am not trashing anyone‘s memory. Maradona was a great player - one of the best ever.

Stop your bigotry!

3 minutes ago, john g. said:

Stop your bigotry!

Great we are here again.

Does your vocab have any more words.

1 hour ago, RenegadeFurther said:

This is what you said.

I remember him for his brilliance, since you are English I assume you can only remember him as being a cheat.

If the only thing you remember about Maradona is the hand of god then you are indeed are a sad individual.

You missed the bit where I mentioned his talent.

I'd go in to further detail about what I said but this sentence is already more effort that you put in to reading my post.

Let's concentrate on Maradona guys. Put your dummies back in and jump on another thread. Jesus. 

What a player! I want the classic Maradona against half of the Belgian team poster. 

I'm just wondering how many gay men around the world needed to sit down when they read that Madonna had died and was only 60 after all.

RIP Diego Maradona. I was 7 years old during world cup 86. The first world cup I can remember.

18 hours ago, john g. said:

Is this the real reason for your irrational posts? 
I mean, really, I am not trashing anyone‘s memory. Maradona was a great player - one of the best ever.

Stop your bigotry!

18 hours ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Great we are here again.

Does your vocab have any more words.

On 11/7/2020, 6:46:03, yesterday said:

From your side as normal, just saying nonsense is not an argument, in fact it shows that you cannot express your point   

Maybe your mother should have taught you that if you got nothing to say then shut up

Pre-Brexit, I know!😜

I am too chatty for my own good sometimes😂 and your last sentence reminds me of when I was in a youth hostel in Germany or Luxemburg - can‘t remember - and , in those days- mid- sixties-  , it was strictly enforced lights out at 10 pm and to be quiet. But I carried on chatting! A Canadian voice in the next room shouted out: „ you got a Limey in there?“

A voice from our room: „ yeah.“

Canadian voice: „ well, shut him up.“

you 2 should have your chat about this in a PM then the rest of us can get back to this topic

On 27/11/2020, 16:28:55, yesterday said:

Canadian voice: „ well, shut him up.“

you 2 should have your chat about this in a PM then the rest of us can get back to this topic

yes, Yes YES! I agree. I totally agree. I so totally fucking agree.

Great flying Spaghetti Monster. 3 pages of waffle about Maradona. I thought it had finally died down. 

45 minutes ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

yes, Yes YES! I agree. I totally agree. I so totally fucking agree.

Great flying Spaghetti Monster. 3 pages of waffle about Maradona. I thought it had finally died down. 

MAM, did you know (or care) that Maradona holds the record for being fouled, 53 times in the World Cup in Mexico 1986 ... I was in Mexico once ... 😎 ... got stomach troubles ... ☹️ spent three days in bed ... that's normal for me now ... not that I'm normal  🤪 still, what is normal ... we are all God's children 🙏 some people forget that ... I forget stuff all the time now 😯 ... talking of the time, have to rush ... got to go shopping ... ☹️ ... just need to find the shopping list ... where did I put my reading glasses 😶 peace and love ...