Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Visas for US passport holder

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Was curious if anyone knows of any visa services / tips & tricks for getting visas for travel.

When I was based in the US and traveled mostly for work I would use CIBT.com to obtain visas. I know there is always the option of mailing / taking in your passport to the consulate or embassy of where you are traveling to for obtaining the visa. However, curious to hear if anyone has found a similar service to CIBT?

Thanks!

Steve

Visa Dienst Bonn: We use these people *a lot* for visas for our firm, and I have found them consistently helpful, friendly and competent. Reachable by e-mail and by phone, take and keep appointments, and generally very pleasant people.

Of course, they can only offer limited help for those countries that have now made it mandatory for the visa applicant to submit personally, e.g. Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan.

EDIT: Actually, it looks like CIBT operate in Germany as well.

Thanks the.frollein!

I will check out and see how it works. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Steve

PS - I had heard from numerous people that such a service did not exist in Germany, but I had a hunch there had to be one out there :)

+1 for Visa Dienst Bonn.

We use them from our company for visa applications and we have a range of nationalities and travel all over the place. And despite the name they have offices all over Germany and also have some people that speak English if that helps you.