Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skyper - a giant skyscraper in Frankfurt

4 posts in this topic

The new sckscraper they are buliding in Frankfurt " Skyper " are they gonna finish putting the glass in or what? Its been 3/4 completed for ages now. Have they run out of cash or what?

Also, theres some sort of concrete montrosity right next to the Japan Center that looks hideous, whats that gonna be?

And finally, when are they gonna finish whatever they are doing to the Dom? I think its been covered up since the 2 years I've lived here.

Whats everyones favourite Skyscraper in Frankfurt? I love the skyline I must say. Some of the Skyscrapers are a bit bland and boring, but I love the Westhafen Tower, and the one with the semi circle of light at the top ( sorry dont know which bank it is )

The new sckscraper they are buliding in Frankfurt " Skyper " are they gonna finish putting the glass in or what? Its been 3/4 completed for ages now. Have they run out of cash or what?

Also, theres some sort of concrete montrosity right next to the Japan Center that looks hideous, whats that gonna be?

And finally, when are they gonna finish whatever they are doing to the Dom? I think its been covered up since the 2 years I've lived here.

Whats everyones favourite Skyscraper in Frankfurt? I love the skyline I must say. Some of the Skyscrapers are a bit bland and boring, but I love the Westhafen Tower, and the one with the semi circle of light at the top ( sorry dont know which bank it is )

I work in the Messeturm , so that's the one I always look out for ... on Sunday I was walking in the countryside about 15 KM away (I guess...) .. the weather was so clear you had a GREAT view of the skyline ...

Hi there

everything is fine with skyper, they are still working. Could be they more concentrate on the inside at the mo...

for pictures :

http://www.skyper-frankfurt.de/

for following an ongoing conversation in a forum about scyper (sorrry only in German)

dt arch forum

by the way, my favorite skyscrasper - never shorten it SS :D - is the Messetower, followed by the Helabaturm. If anyone is intrested in worldwide scrapers, follow the link skyscrapercity.com

Rgds yyyves