Rupaul's Drag Race TV Show

56 posts in this topic

The contestants for series 7 have been announced - hunty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMgusH5GQpA

As trailers go, I liked season 6 better, although the actual season 6 felt a little too polished to me. Season 4 still the best in my opinion.

Maybe season 7 takes it back to basics a little, with the simplistic black and white theme this time.

Katya Zamolodchikova = a little Willam-ish

Max Malanaphy = a de-spooked Sharon Needles?

Miss Fame = a little Dita Von Teese-ish, and maybe top 3 material? Even more fishy than The Battered Cod on the street corner.

Yes!! Can it be watched online (legally) in Germany? I haven't seen every season, but I'd love to watch this new one if I can.

If you hadn't posted this, I never would have learned the word "hunty." Thank you so much.

I noticed youtube now has the older seasons, although i doubt next season will be on there. Other than that, I think its either a wait for the dvd, or whether the vod channels will carry it.

I checked this on YouTube for the first time last week and I was disappointed to see that it had nothing to do with Mr Paul and transvestite friends driving powerful cars down a quarter mile drag strip.

Never mind.

I checked this on YouTube for the first time last week and I was disappointed to see that it had nothing to do with Mr Paul and transvestite friends driving powerful cars down a quarter mile drag strip

Ha ha brilliant. Same here!

Apparently, this will start airing in the us on March 2nd. Basic bitches, beware! Would love to know what Michelle Visage is up to in the UK. If they start a UK version, that means theyll pick up the US version.

UK channel 4 originally aired the US version in the UK, then axed it. BUT, with Channel 4 allowing "Cucumber" to air on US Logo, maybe UK Channel 4 might eventually decide to reverse its decision and start airing US drag race again. Who knows...

I bingewatched this show when I was sick back in January. I watched seasons 4-5 over 1 week and LOOOOOOOOOVED it. My trans and gay vocabulary grew exponentially during that week.

I catch it online on Project Free TV. The episodes are usually uploaded 1-2 days after airing, and every previous season + untucked episodes are stored there.

Update: It was announced the UK FTA channel Tru TV will broadcast all 7 seasons of drag race starting June. The channel is apparently available on freesat, freeview and Sky.

I would still have rather it went to channel 4 which has the commercial clout to carry it permanently, but still this is good news for some with sat dishes pointed in the right direction :-)

Update: Season 7 is finished stateside, Season 4 has already started to air on UK channel Tru TV. If you have access to it, I highly recommend watching Season 4 - its also my favorite season.

Its almost that time again - season 8 contestants will probably be announced soon. Yes gawd!

Finally Rupaul and team do more than just sporadic London appearances. They're touring multiple cities in Europe, people!!! See http://rupaulbots.com/ I'm annoyed they chose Berlin over Cologne though. I mean if Pam Ann can drop by Cologne, why not Rupaul?

Just booked my tickets. Yay!

Shangela on the the x files. Freaking hil-air. I cant stop laughing. Its like kathy griffin making a cameo on the x files fight club episode. 

You and I are probably the only people excited about this show in the country. I think if I didn't have Drag Race, ANTM, Real Housewives, Wendy Williams, I would turn into a sour-puss German sunday cake-baking frau. Ughhh shivers. God bless Ru and his tea.

So not true. I've seen every season of Drag Race, and am very popular with the local gays, as I can quote the catchphrases of all notable contestants! :D 

The madness continues on March 7!

*hallelu - Ru*

OK, ok, keep your lace front on, Ornacia :-)

Who loves the season 8 trailer by the way? Love the way Rupaul says the word "curl" at the end.  

I'm not Ornacia - and neither is that person pretending to be the creator of Ornacia, you know, Vivacious! :D

#OrnaciaTweets

I'm team Bob. But... I miss the days when Drag queens had nice old skool bitchy or shocking names. Like Mimi Imfurst, or Alaska Thunderf*ck. Nowadays, it seems like the Drag names are a bit lacklustre- almost like an afterthought.

Ugh I don't like Bob! I wanted to like him, but all these clips of him talking too much turned me off. I also hate people that talk too much lol

I wonder who they will bring back next Monday!!!!!!!!!!! Probably the Latina that was kicked off Ep1. Ru told her she was one of the prettiest C-U-N-Ts ever on the show.

Bob isn't that bad - she's fairly funny, and doesn't constantly play the stereotypical black Beyonce card like many previous black queens.

Kim Chi is funny, intelligent, and very likable. A great painter! Her lumbering walk however - while very endearing to me - could prove her downfall.

Thorgy Thor is pretty good and makes fun of herself.

Acid Betty, on the other hand, while visually great and creative, is extremely antagonizing and offputting with her attitude.