What made you smile today?

5,725 posts in this topic

Surprisingly (not) when I double parked in Maximilianstrasse right outside the Four Seasons (Kempinski) today right alongside a Gumpert Apollo, nobody amongst all the masses of bystanders seemed interested in photographing my Phaeton.

Even the two police didn't comment on my double parking for 10 minutes, they seemed to be looking away from my car for some strange reason.

:D

Opened the very late xmas packet that a neighbor brought to the door this morning.

Inside were various goodies and this cracker of a I voted YES t-shirt

Love it :P

OK, so I know I'm a bit slow at times and this has possibly been around ages, but I only noticed 'Pacman' as an option on gooooogle maps over the last few days and yes, when I clicked on it I played Pacman using a grid of my selected street area.

*Quietly impressed*

post-9833-14282025929639.jpg

Spotted that yesterday but my computer was having a slow day so didn't click. Now off to give it a spin. Thank you.

Barry Manilow got married. Haters gonna hate but who cares. If you have never felt despised for who you are and who you love, you have no idea.

I was negged seven times overnight. :)

EDIT Add (or subtract) the two greens that just disappeared from this post. I'm glad some people have found a new hobby. Or one person with two IDs :)