What made you smile today?

5,733 posts in this topic

"Idled Thai taxis go green with mini-gardens on car roofs"

BANGKOK (AP) — Taxi fleets in Thailand are giving new meaning to the term “rooftop garden,” as they utilize the roofs of cabs idled by the coronavirus crisis to serve as small vegetable plots.

Workers from two taxi cooperatives assembled the miniature gardens this week using black plastic garbage bags stretched across bamboo frames. On top, they added soil in which a variety of crops, including tomatoes, cucumbers and string beans, were planted.

6146f15a4bf57_smarttaxi.jpeg.2b21b91f952

CLOWN-CAR-WASH 2.0: München’s lustigste Autowaschshow! / Munich’s funniest car wash show!

Der Circus Krone startet mit einer weiteren Weltneuheit durch und eröffnet die lustigste Autowaschstraße Münchens. „Aufgrund der Corona-Pandemie können wir weder in München noch auf Tournee spielen und trotzdem sehen und fühlen wir, dass der Circus seine Aufgaben, gerade in Krisenzeiten wahrnehmen muss. Circus ist da um Leute zum Lachen zu bringen, abschalten zu lassen und glückliche Momente erlebbar zu machen,“ sagt Martin Lacey jr.

Translation results
Munich’s funniest car wash show!

Circus Krone is kicking off another world first and is opening the funniest car wash in Munich. “Due to the corona pandemic, we can neither play in Munich nor on tour and still see and feel that the circus has to carry out its tasks, especially in times of crisis. Circus is there to make people laugh, to let them switch off and to make happy moments come alive, ”says Martin Lacey jr. 

https://www.circus-krone.com/clown-car-wash-muenchens-lustigste-autowaschshow/

Can't remember where I read it today but there's a policeman somewhere in England whose name is Rob Banks!

On 9/8/2021, 2:10:48, katheliz said:

lockhorns.png?resize=669%2C470

9 months later Consuela's baby came out looking just like me! The hospital bill is too much. The divorce is going to be even more expensive.

1 hour ago, Metall said:

"We give the best hand job in town!" :D :D

Will health care provide for this? #phimosis

I'll take my coat...