What made you smile today?

6,169 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Sannerl said:

Thought so (I recognized the style), but you do know that "Der Postillon" is a satirical magazine, right?

Don't tell everyone!

Those who can't take a joke get so, so riled when you point it out...

BTW

You can also get https://www.the-postillon.com  Most articles are months out of date but in English.

Seen elsewhere:

I was playing chess with a friend yesterday and he said "Let's make this interesting"...so we stopped playing chess.

My old blu-ray player gave error messages during reading of several blu-rays and DVDs, so I took off the case and cleaned the inside with a hairdryer. It was difficult to put the case back on, but now it is working again. 

This gave me a good giggle today -

Jesse Tyler Ferguson has swapped sitcoms for raising a modern family of his own. The actor and husband Justin Mikita welcomed son Beckett via a surrogate last July, and have been settling into fatherhood ever since.

On Monday, the former Modern Family star joked to Ellen DeGeneres that "we're raising him gay until he decides he's straight," telling the talk show host that the 8-month-old baby has been listening to "a lot of show tunes because that's what I like."

Daughter was never that bothered about reading, however this got her interested...

In the beginning was the Word.
And the Word was: "Hey, you!"..

Could get expensive...

As the rain starts, it is raining cats and dogs in Takis Land here in our area!😂

Very charming and no animals were harmed in the filming!!

This Sunday, an asteriod with a diameter of several hundred meters is nearing planet Earth. Near in astrology means 2 million kilometers in this case. Phew, lucky us :).