What made you smile today?

5,286 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, emkay said:

Just noticed that the Daily Mail has a whole ‘Good News’ section.  Lots to smile about...:)

Most people just laugh at the Daily Fail, The tory comic...

@katheliz, thank you!   If only the past four years were a work of fiction.  OK, whatever came out of Trump's mouth was fiction, but still. 

Today, 4 ticket inspectors in civilian stepped into my wagon of the U-Bahn, but they checked only half of the people and were then chitchatting. I was not checked. After several stops, they got out, but 5 new ticket inspectors in civilian stepped in. One guy wanted to check me and I said his colleagues just stepped out and I pointed towards them. He then said:"Oh, then we don't need to do anything." He left and they all were sitting down and chatting. So, 9 inspectors in total were in my wagon and I was not checked. I must air some kind of authority :).

It is your Holländersein!😂

Or are you just , erm, a bit old and look harmless and law-abiding?😂

Hmm, I rather pretend I use the Force similar to Obi Wan Kenobi when he said to some storm troopers "These are not the droids you are looking for."

The doctor's office said due to covid, they will email me my lab results with a password. I almost shit my pants. Email? In Germany? I thought I was hallucinating. Made me really smile. 

3 minutes ago, Narjiz said:

The doctor's office said due to covid, they will email me my lab results with a password. I almost shit my pants. Email? In Germany? I thought I was hallucinating. Made me really smile. 

You definitely are ill, dear!