What made you smile today?

5,191 posts in this topic

I see this as a metaphor for Toytown.

 

Hey jackass Keep it down you inconsiderate jerk And stay safe and healthy during these difficult times 'Hey, jackass! Keep it down, you inconsiderate jerk! And stay safe and healthy during these difficult times!'

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the local mini market a few minutes ago..

” I need fresh basil leaves.”


“ We don’t have any.”

 

” This is Greece. You must have some somewhere. Have you got a garden?”


” Yes.”


” Basil leaves in the garden?”

 

Katherina  smiled, phoned her daughter and , after a short wait, hey presto!👍🏼🙏🏻

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, john g. said:

Katherina  smiled, phoned her daughter and , after a short wait, hey presto!👍🏼🙏🏻

wow, sounds like greek Amazon! :D

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, john g. said:

At the local mini market a few minutes ago..

” I need fresh basil leaves.”


“ We don’t have any.”

 

” This is Greece. You must have some somewhere. Have you got a garden?”


” Yes.”


” Basil leaves in the garden?”

 

Katherina  smiled, phoned her daughter and , after a short wait, hey presto!👍🏼🙏🏻

 

In Italy, would that have been "Hey pesto!"?

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 90 year old lady was intially refused entry to the local zoo because she had not registered online. She informed the security guards that she had been an annual card holder for over thirty years and could not use a computer and had no relatives who could do that for her.

The lady stood her ground and was eventually allowed in.

 

https://www.cannstatter-zeitung.de/inhalt.stuttgart-bad-cannstatt-90-jaehrige-erzwingt-wilhelma-besuch.2bae72ff-1f24-4311-b593-a06d293bb42d.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A function I didn’t know was on my SmartPhone!

I was using it to Skype whilst sitting in the sun today and suddenly the conversation stopped. I went inside and on the screen was written : “ temperature must go down before further use “ ( or something like that.)

 

So I waited a few minutes and all was well again!😄

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, john g. said:

A function I didn’t know was on my SmartPhone!

I was using it to Skype whilst sitting in the sun today and suddenly the conversation stopped. I went inside and on the screen was written : “ temperature must go down before further use “ ( or something like that.)

Yeah, had that once as well, but it's not like a nuclear meltdown 👻.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Luke , we also had a tremor ( mini-earthquake ) here about an hour ago! I thought “ rock n’ roll at this time of the day!??”😜

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now